No announcement yet.

"They think im cheat with the wraps... Margarito"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
    you obviously youre an idiot and dont listen to banks b.c if you did youd know hes made his best material since being estranged from 5-0 and Gunit.
    If this is a sample of some of his material since leaving then sheeeeeet.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
      you obviously youre an idiot and dont listen to banks b.c if you did youd know hes made his best material since being estranged from 5-0 and Gunit.
      I don't think he has to be honest, he mumbles far too much.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post

Jared Burke 1 year ago
        Hood version of "You might be a redneck"

Comment

Lol delusional butt hurt margarito fans.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            lol

That's hilarious. "Cheating like Margarito" has become a saying now.
            Lol I know right, what a way to be remembered......

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              well the music and artist are garbage but he's saying he's so good at rapping that people think he's cheating.

In other words he's saying Margarito was such a monster in his disposal of the Gatekeeper and Cintron that people thought he was a cheater when infact he wasnt.

I can respect that
              Hmmmmmmm no....the guy don't give a **** about margarito. in fact he probably barely even saw any of margs fights.

he heard a guy was cheating with wraps and thought it would be a good SPIN on a A song.

"In other words he's saying Margarito was such a monster"

muahahahahaha!!!

Comment

Banks is underrated rapper, all you guys saying he’s a joke probably haven’t heard any of his material since 2003. He’s underground now can pretty much do anything with a mic.

He has songs with with Wu tang, Mob Deep, fabulous eminem

you think this guys sucks listen to a song called where I’m at with eminem, he comes off better on that track then em. You guys should probably know about something before actually commenting on it

Comment

Originally posted by PurePugilist216 View Post
                  Banks is underrated rapper, all you guys saying he’s a joke probably haven’t heard any of his material since 2003. He’s underground now can pretty much do anything with a mic.

He has songs with with Wu tang, Mob Deep, fabulous eminem

you think this guys sucks listen to a song called where I’m at with eminem, he comes off better on that track then em. You guys should probably know about something before actually commenting on it
                  I was just thinking of that song. HE can be good at moments but sometimes he is annoying as ****.

Nice little Margarito line though lol

Comment

Lol love when an emcee throws in a boxing inspired line, even if it is clowning the guy. Damn Cheato wth lol

Comment

Haha, this is how Margarito will always be remembered; as a cheater.

Comment

Working...
                      X