Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny's lawsuit is a joke (quick summary of the lawsuit)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by badboypeenoy View Post
    Because of these unfounded claims, Pacquiao stands to lose not just his credibility as a boxer but his credibility as an endorser of global brands/products too, and that in itself could amount to millions in damages. In addition to this, Pacquiao also stands to lose credibility in the coming elections in the Philippines. The timing of the malicious accusations would definitely effect Pacquiao's political worth as Pacquiao would both be running and endorsing partymates in the coming 2010 Philippine elections in May. Pacquiao aside from being an endorser of local products in the Philippines also has a budding career as a singer; his mother and wife are enjoying careers as actors in TV and the movies as well. All these, in one way or another, would be affected by the malicious accusations hurled against him and he would definitely want to be compesated for the damages that HAVE been done already, and by filing this case would try to shield himself from further damage by the Mayweathers' and GBP's black propaganda.

The damages being done by these rumors transcends US borders, it has global implications, but the accuser is an American, and the medium used to spread the malicious claims isn't limited to US borders either, but we see that the case is filed in an American court against an American citizen. Would the US court put into consideration damages to Pacquiao outside US borders? How would Pacquiao be treated considering he is a foreigner, and a "public figure"? Would the decision reinforce irresponsible journalism? Would the treatment of Pacquiao show American bias? This would be an interesting case indeed.

fuuuuuckin wah! take the tests and the show is over. Why wont he just take the tests, thats the bottom line, end of story. Lawsuit is a joke and so are arguments against testing. Boxing fans all over should sue Manny for not testing and bringing an even bigger cloud of suspicion over the legitimacy of boxing. For once I actually respect Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by joe90210 View Post
      Reasons he's suing:

Floyd Sr: for saying if he was Floyd he wouldn't take the fight cause Manny's ability to move up in weight didn't add up and for saying that Manny's ability to take a punch so easily proved he was taking performance-enhancing substances

Floyd Jr: for saying "cause we know the Philippines got the best enhancing drugs" and that he had "great doubts as to the level of fairness I would be facing in the ring that night"

Roger: for saying "I know he got something in his system anyway"

Schaefer: On the belief that Shaefer told reporter Ronnie Nathanielsz that he was sure Pacquiao was using performance-enhancing drugs in a meeting they had

DLH: for that blog post he made asking what Pac has to hide by refusing the blood tests

so that's basically their entire lawsuit, 3-4 sentences made in interviews and a blog post, Team Pac is desperate as ****
      It's not like Manny himslef is that educated,and his advisor is Roach LOL,the guy needs medication and is incoherent.This will be a big embarassment,what an ending to a cheating career

Comment

Originally posted by Amadla Ngawethu View Post
        It's not like Manny himslef is that educated,and his advisor is Roach LOL,the guy needs medication and is incoherent.This will be a big embarassment,what an ending to a cheating career

His Adviser is Michael Koncz

Comment

Originally posted by freedom213 View Post
          fuuuuuckin wah! take the tests and the show is over. Why wont he just take the tests, thats the bottom line, end of story. Lawsuit is a joke and so are arguments against testing. Boxing fans all over should sue Manny for not testing and bringing an even bigger cloud of suspicion over the legitimacy of boxing. For once I actually respect Mayweather.
          Wow. You are not too bright. By questioning the NSAC and it's effectiveness, Mayweather is pretty much casting a black cloud over all
          past fights. He also discredits the legacies of such greats as SRL, Duran, and Hopkins because their records don't have a 0 on the right side. Oh he's really great for boxing. Mayweather and respect in the same sentence? Haha. Only with a prefix on respect!

Comment

Originally posted by 2npac View Post
            Wow. You are not too bright. By questioning the NSAC and it's effectiveness, Mayweather is pretty much casting a black cloud over all
            past fights. He also discredits the legacies of such greats as SRL, Duran, and Hopkins because their records don't have a 0 on the right side. Oh he's really great for boxing. Mayweather and respect in the same sentence? Haha. Only with a prefix on respect!
            my sig says it all

Comment

Reasons he's suing:

Floyd Sr: for saying if he was Floyd he wouldn't take the fight cause Manny's ability to move up in weight didn't add up and for saying that Manny's ability to take a punch so easily proved he was taking performance-enhancing substances

Floyd Jr: for saying "cause we know the Philippines got the best enhancing drugs" and that he had "great doubts as to the level of fairness I would be facing in the ring that night"

Schaefer: On the belief that Shaefer told reporter Ronnie Nathanielsz that he was sure Pacquiao was using performance-enhancing drugs in a meeting they had

DLH: for that blog post he made asking what Pac has to hide by refusing the blood tests

so that's basically their entire lawsuit, 3-4 sentences made in interviews and a blog post, Team Pac is desperate as ****
              understandable... pac raped your avy boy. let it go. LOL pac is marco's daddy forever LOL

Comment

Reasons he's suing:

man, you're missing the point...it was the result of these baseless accusations that pac is fighting for

they have tarnished his name and his reputation, the legacy he built for years and years of hard work.

but if you think it's a joke, then so be it...it is not your reputation that was besmirched. you didn't do all the hours spent on the gym, you didn't have to endure the beatings and never had to sacrifice anything. so go ahead laugh if it's a joke. we shall see

Comment

Wow, not only are you *****s experts on drugs, but the law too?

Honestly, the fact that a big shot lawyer picked up the case, and expects to be paid from the winnings (Lawyer fees paid by the Defendants), I think Pacquiao has a pretty good chance at winning.

I'll need to call up my Father and see what he thinks, as he's also a lawyer, but a BIG name lawyer doesn't pick up a case like this unless he thinks it's a winner.

Comment

Comment

hahaha, people, this is a criminal complaint for defamation where all the prosecution must do is to establish that there was criminal intent to "malign" or to "defame" Pac's reputation as a boxer...the operative word here i repeat is the INTENT to malign...easy case for the prosecution..i can see a conviction here...

Comment

Working...
                      X