No announcement yet.

Good Summary of Manny's career on video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Summary of Manny's career on video

A recap of Manny's career. I think fans and haters alike will appreciate it.

LOL @ all the promoters that turned him down

Comment

that was great

Comment

Nice video, thanks man.

Favourite bit was Max Kellermen saying Pacman was gona get owned by Barrera, and that he couldn't have been more wrong. No way, that happen often Max? lol..

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
          Nice video, thanks man.

Favourite bit was Max Kellermen saying Pacman was gona get owned by Barrera, and that he couldn't have been more wrong. No way, that happen often Max? lol..
          Seems like history repeated itself when he fought DLH...

Comment

Nice.....................

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
              Seems like history repeated itself when he fought DLH...
              I've only seen the Setanta coverage of that fight, not HBO's. Can't say I feel I've missed out as the last couple of HBO shows I watched drove a little me crazy, especially Kellermen. Tell me though, did he come close too as ridiculous as;

"at this point of the fight Jones is making Calzaghe look like a washed up Trinidad."

I'd like to know.

I'd trust Stevie Wonders judgement over Kellermen's, I really would.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                A recap of Manny's career. I think fans and haters alike will appreciate it.

That was good.

When this little guy gets motivated, I believe he's untouchable. Floyd watch out.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Good video.

How can you NOT love this guy ? He's humble, soft spoken, and no one in the sport is more exciting to watch.

Comment

Working...
                  X