Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you ready for Garcia to fight Alexander or Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you ready for Garcia to fight Alexander or Ortiz?

And for Thurman to fight some other soft touch? Because it's happening.

I can see that happening

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
      And for Thurman to fight some other soft touch? Because it's happening.
      Thurman vs Alexander and Garcia vs Ortiz next. I really hope that doesn't happen but it's def viable

Comment

ideal scenario for garcia, gets his pick of the two because it was a draw, and knowing him he'll go for ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          ideal scenario for garcia, gets his pick of the two because it was a draw, and knowing him he'll go for ortiz.
          Knowing him he'll go for Ortiz? Why would you say that?

Comment

Garcia is the biggest cherry picker currently so I see this happening. I’d be surprised if he fights Porter or Spence later this year. I think he would maybe fight Thurman though if given the chance to try to avenge his loss. All these guys at welterweight need to start fighting each other really soon. Spence wants to prove himself even more yet no one wants to fight him. It’s just really corny & it shows that most of the fighters of today don’t have the desire to fight the best & just want the quick easy paydays.

Comment

Really have no interest in seeing either Ortiz fight, I wouldn't mind seeing Garcia fight Alexander but I wouldn't be happy

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised. Thurman already proudly said he wouldn't be fighting a top welterweight next. Garcia has been mostly a cherry picker ever since he beat Matthysse. Fighting weak opponents is going to cost them fans and money in the long run.

Comment

Working...
                X