No announcement yet.

Any of u guys drink wine?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    Dude I drank red wine last night after a sweet wine... Found out last night wines really not the kinda drink you pound to get drunk. I puked all over and I havent thrown up from drinking in at least a decade.
    "After Sweet wine". There is your problem. Sweet wine is what made you "puke". Any sweet alcohol beverage will **** you up if drink in abundance. Why you think you always see the females vomiting? It it because they are ones always consuming the "sweet" stuff.

Comment

Im actually buzzed as hell right now off some cheap wine bottles I got for Christmas. Typically Im a bacardi and coke (with a twist) kinda guy but Im broke this weekend and looking to catch a buzz.

With that said, any of you guys wine connoisseurs? If so what do you drink?

Im not stepping away from liquor or beer but I gotta admit a wine buzz is much more melo and I feel less bloated...
      The first thing you need to know about wine is that they are name after the grapes that made them. Merlot, cabernet, Chardonnay, Pinot noir, etc. Then the different regions and flavour each grapes bring. Know the difference between a Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon. I am not an expert, but i asked my woman to pick up a bottle of Philippe de Rothschild and just by tasting it i knew she picked up the Cabernet Sauvignon instead of the Merlot (I prefer merlot). I stopped drinking hard liquor because my body doesn't react to it as it did when i was younger, but i still wanted a buzz from time, so my doctor recommended red wine.

Comment

Im actually buzzed as hell right now off some cheap wine bottles I got for Christmas. Typically Im a bacardi and coke (with a twist) kinda guy but Im broke this weekend and looking to catch a buzz.

With that said, any of you guys wine connoisseurs? If so what do you drink?

Im not stepping away from liquor or beer but I gotta admit a wine buzz is much more melo and I feel less bloated...
        It can give you a viscous hangover..

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          It can give you a viscous hangover..
          Had a bad headache this morning...

Comment

Working...
          X