Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Japanese go Trump on refugees

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

keep jhonny 50 ft. away from my girl at these bars im warning you now.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
      But the answer shouldn't be "let's bring in foreigners."

Japan looks at it like - "our native birthrate is failing, therefor we DO NOT need immigrants to come in at this time, to replace our host population..."

Japan looks at it exactly opposite than idiotic Western countries.

They should first try to FIX the issue within their own population.
      I'm not a fan of the falling pop need immigrants thing.

Depends on the country and who you're bringing in.

That said all western countries have low birth rates.

But I think japan's is on a different level. Their population is really old.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
        Haiti has had independence since like 1780? Right? They were an extremely wealthy island while the French ran it - the exports of spices, sugar, etc. Of course now those aren't nearly as lucrative, but I don't see why they couldn't have adapted, and adjusted like other island nations did as time progressed? THEY have LITERALLY had SELF-DETERMINATION for over 200 years.

Oh, but I DO sympathize with young black kids from poor urban areas in USA. It's not their fault that so many of them grow up without father figures, or strong male role models. And the many other proclivities of growing up in such an area.

While I was in college, I lived in a bad area, and I'd see African American (and White) prostitutes every night walking in front of my apartment. I would always offer help, and give them food, or a little money...

I'm sure there are similar situations in japan - vulnerable females that are easily manipulated.

Also, I'm sure the YAKUZA has a hold on the pimping of Japanese girls - so I reject that premise entirely, now that I think about it, of immigrants pimping out Japanese girls. YAKUZA would not tolerate it - not on "racial" grounds, but simply on business/money/territory. The Yakuza have complete control over all illegal trades, and deals, and blackmarkets in Japan.
        Yeah but after L'Overtue Toussaint lead that revolt and kill some Whites and chased away the others, Haiti was blacklisted by a lot of countries so there was no one for them to trade with. So they weren't able to make mobey to properly run the nation. You forgot they were blacklisted.

I see you see my point. I don't see how an immigrant in xenophobic Japan could get away with a vile crime such as pimping.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
          keep jhonny 50 ft. away from my girl at these bars im warning you now.
          Jhonny is a poon magnet. My buddy uses him all the time to draw them in, then he strikes.

He likes pretty girls, he really does.

Comment

Working...
          X