Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Glad I Got Knocked Out Than Cheated of a Win By Judges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This cat has lost all sense.

Comment

Every time Khan comments he embarrasses himself.

Comment

Couple guys disagreed with me that Golovkin has to specify a Canelo fight is outside of Las Vegas - and here is the reason why. I had Khan up 3 rounds to 2 after the fifth and that was being generous to canelo.
        Las Vegas is looking for it's next cash-cow boxer after Floyd and all eyes and expectations are on Canelo. That puts tremendous pressure on judges and they are either swayed involuntarily or bribed - no other explanation for those scores and also the one wayward (corrupt) scorecard on the Canelo/Floyd fight.

Comment

We are all glad you got knocked out amir !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tenPt View Post
            Every time Khan comments he embarrasses himself.
            He said it clumsily but I think most fair-minded rational thinkers can get what he was trying to say >> "the judge's scorecards had me robbed up until the 6th round" - that's easy to understand unless you don't want to understand it.

Comment

Khan was ahead 3 to 2 after 5, shame the judges didn't see it that way. Of course he was never going to get a decision against Canelo but the inevitable happened anyway.

Comment

Stop i gave you the 1st and 2nd..3rd was a toss up..4th you started getting hands put on you

Comment

Sounds like a consolation someone might have said to him in passing that he's now saying to make himself feel better about getting KTFO.

Comment

"Little" mistake
                    Yeah ok, that was atrocious technique and tactics at that moment
                    Not a little mistake a bloody gigantic one

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
                      I'm the first to point out crappy judging and I wanted Khan to win because this fight was pointless, but I had Canelo ahead by a round going into round 6. After round 2 Canelo used head movement to avoid his combos . And even round 3 where Khan may have slightly outlanded him, Canelo's punches were WAY more effective. I'd take 3 Canelo jabs over 5 Khan ones and four Canelo power punches over seven of Khan's any day.
                      3 Canelo jabs count more than 5 Khan ones?? You don't just make up your own rules. This is why bad judging happens because people don't realize boxing is a sport with rules for scoring. Khan was clearly winning on points before the 6th round.

I thought Canelo showed he had good skills as a boxer in this fight considering Khan was the quicker man. And yes he 'timed' Khan very nicely for the KO.

I noticed Khan started standing in front of Canelo for longer in the 6th. That's when he started to get hit hard. Every other round before that he was in and out. Most of the time Canelo could only find his body up to that point and was missing wildly with big swings. I have no idea why Khan did this? It seemed to be intentional rather than he was tiring.

Comment

Working...
                      X