Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terrance Crawford is a better fighter than Spence jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spence beats the dog **** out of Crawford!

Comment

Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
      Spence beats the dog **** out of Crawford!
      Nah. Spence is elite. But Crawford is ATG

Comment

I think Crawford is more athletically gifted Absolutely! A Better fighter? That is to be determined over the next few years! The hope is that both keep winning and we get that match up in the near future once Crawford moves up. Not sure how long Spence Jr stays at 147 and can keep making 147

Comment

Crawford is the weight bully
          Spence is a weight bully too, he's admitted to having difficulty making 147lbs. I think he'll move up soon if unification fights don't look optimistic....

Comment

Originally posted by UFC_Boxing View Post
            Nah. Spence is elite. But Crawford is ATG
            Based on what who has he beat?

Comment

Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
              Based on what who has he beat?
              Based of him clearing two division with ease to Spence 0.

Comment

Arum only pits his top fighters against soft champions and vulnerable fighters, makes them look like cherry pickers. It's the reason I don't like Loma, Crawford or Bradley, Arum refuses to throw them in with the best. Crawford should be fighting the top welters at 147 but he's wasted years of his career in a weak division. Spence on the other hand has been chasing the top fighters for years, but they kept telling him he wasn't a big enough name to warrant a fight with them

Comment

Originally posted by cammoking123 View Post
                  Arum only pits his top fighters against soft champions and vulnerable fighters, makes them look like cherry pickers. It's the reason I don't like Loma, Crawford or Bradley, Arum refuses to throw them in with the best. Crawford should be fighting the top welters at 147 but he's wasted years of his career in a weak division. Spence on the other hand has been chasing the top fighters for years, but they kept telling him he wasn't a big enough name to warrant a fight with them
                  Well Crawford fought the best opposition there is at the weight he is at. Everytime a guy stepped up in his division and seemed to be the guy to test him, he took the challenge. You blame him for fighting at 135-140 and soon jumping to 147, but you don't ask Spence to move up a weight class? Why so?

Comment

I'd say Crawford is the better fighter minus the inside fighting but then again, Crawford has never been put in a predicament where he had to show inside fighting, it really hasn't happened so it's hard to say. His opponents were either too easy to muscle around, hold or too small, hopefully we find out soon.

Comment

To me... Crawford is clearly the better fighter. However, Spence is young and has time to improve.
                      Also, if they ever match up... keep in mind.. sometimes, the better 'fighter' doesn't always win. Size and power could factor in.

But nonetheless, I do think Bud is the more skilled/dynamic boxer.

Comment

Working...
                      X