Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is RocNation Boxing's Worst Promoter? When Is Ward vs Kov 2?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is RocNation Boxing's Worst Promoter? When Is Ward vs Kov 2?

These dudes dont know anything about the sport, all they think is they can get some Urban rapper/singer to sing a song and then BAM a whole new demograhpic is all of a sudden gonna be interested in boxing lmfao. but thats beside the point they have to be one of the worse promoters in the sport.

Yes or No?

DISCUSS

yes, I cannot see how roc nation makes any kind of profit

Comment

lmao.

it's so sad this fight is promoted by roc and a grandmother.

honestly why is Kov even giving Kathy Duva a cut? She can't negotiate for ****e

Comment

Damn fight is in 3 Weeks and it has been ZERO promotion for it I guess they will do all the Promotion the week of and have that last minute media promotion push

Comment

Fight will sell 200-250k

Comment

i cant really say anything positive or in defense of ROC as a promotional outfit.....

but i mean..what would be the point of investing in heavily promoting this fight? its not going to change anything.....both of these guys really only appeal to hardcores...and the hardcores are already buying this.......they are already paying ward prob more than they should based on the success of the last fight....so they need just hope they can get 250k buys.....im willing to bet they have a good idea of what to expect from this fight...and dumping more money into promoting it heavily is prob seen as just pissing more away to them

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              Damn fight is in 3 Weeks and it has been ZERO promotion for it I guess they will do all the Promotion the week of and have that last minute media promotion push
              I didn't realize the fight was 3 weeks away. Has the undercard been announced?

Comment

You'll find out when you see the headlines that Ward won AGAIN.

Comment

Rocnation as a whole has been a disappointment. They might actually be doing a worse job of promoting the fight than Duva did....

Comment

What does a rematch in wrestling have to do with boxing?? Why promote it?

Comment

Working...
                    X