No announcement yet.

Triple G Golovkin is a Klitschko promotions fighter yet they never show up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triple G Golovkin is a Klitschko promotions fighter yet they never show up

Correct me if im wrong, but K2 promotions are the Klitschko's company, yet these guys never do anything to help promote there guy Gennady Golovkin. These guys just seem to leave it up to Tom Loeffer. Even Oscar De La Hoya goes to every event if possible to promote his fighters, seriously you got one of the fasted rising boxing stars and you don't even show up to the events or even market him?

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Correct me if im wrong, but K2 promotions are the Klitschko's company, yet these guys never do anything to help promote there guy Gennady Golovkin. These guys just seem to leave it up to Tom Loeffer. Even Oscar De La Hoya goes to every event if possible to promote his fighters, seriously you got one of the fasted rising boxing stars and you don't even show up to the events or even market him?
    Isn't that Tom Loeffler guy who runs everything? How are they supposed to be there ? Lol one of them is the king of the HW division and the other is fighting politics

Comment

Yeah it's not like the Klitschkos have anything else to do

Comment

i believe wlad was at the stevens fight.

Comment

Well Oscar would show up to his events to promote, Wladimir doesn't do anything after he has fights, i understand Vitali, but Wlad just goes to the beach with his fiancee. wlad is in America he lives in Miami, NY, and LA so he has no excuse its just wrong in my book and selfish help push GGG he is your fighter for crying out loud show some support.

Its just weird, i thought they said they started their company to help fighters and for after they retire from boxing yet they don't do jack, their presence helps even though they have a CEO or president who runs the operations at least show up.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
            i believe wlad was at the stevens fight.
            He never shows up to talk at the pressers, I don't respect K2 promotions at all if this is the way they handle business. No moral support for their guy GGG, smh.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Well Oscar would show up to his events to promote, Wladimir doesn't do anything after he has fights, i understand Vitali, but Wlad just goes to the beach with his fiancee. wlad is in America he lives in Miami, NY, and LA so he has no excuse its just wrong in my book and selfish help push GGG he is your fighter for crying out loud show some support.

Its just weird, i thought they said they started their company to help fighters and for after they retire from boxing yet they don't do jack, their presence helps even though they have a CEO or president who runs the operations at least show up.
              Yeah it's not like Oscar is a retired fighter and Wladmir is the current reigning Heavyweight Champion of the World who has a fight coming up or anything

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Yeah it's not like Oscar is a retired fighter and Wladmir is the current reigning Heavyweight Champion of the World who has a fight coming up or anything

Oscar was promoting while he was still fighting and he still showed up, his first fight under golden boy promos was Pacquiao vs, Barrera.

Even Mayweather shows up to his TMT fighters events to show some moral support.

So you are telling me Wlad has time to party and travel with his fiancee but he can't show up to fights or help promote?

Please man stop making excuses, for Wlad, at least Vitali has a legit excuse with Politics and he doesn't live stateside, Wlad lives in the States most of the time. He is always on TMZ gossip shows in LA they take pictures of him with his girlfriend all the time.

Comment

And he lives 30 minutes away on a plane in the same time zone.

Wlad lives on the other side of the world most of the time. And I do believe he's been there for some of his fights.

Regardless, they just own the company. They have someone to take care of business.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    And he lives 30 minutes away on a plane in the same time zone.

Wlad lives on the other side of the world most of the time. And I do believe he's been there for some of his fights.

Regardless, they just own the company. They have someone to take care of business.
                    Wlad stays mainly stateside because of his girlfriend. Vitali has a legit excuse since he was heavy involved with politics for the past several years. Wlad is always seen in hollywood, miami, or nyc with his girlfriend.

He should at least speak at the pressers it would be nice and help since he is the face of the company.

Comment

Working...
                    X