Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana talks a lot for a c class fighter.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maidana talks a lot for a c class fighter.

I mean the dude is still taking medication to soothe the tummy ache that king Amir Khan gave him

probably but at least he has the outlet of the media at his disposle where as amir khan has to beat up kids to make headlines.

Comment

C class fighter??? Khan ran for his life against him and he gave Floyd 1 hell of a fight....what he lacks in talent he makes up in pure determination.

Comment

lmao Khantards still stuck in 2010.

Comment

Floyd was asked what class of fighter Maidana was and you could tell he wanted to **** on him and call him a C-class fighter but he couldn't because he's rematching him.

Maidana is a cherrypick gone wrong, and Floyd thinks the ref is going to help him right the wrong in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by King Canelo View Post
            lmao Khantards still stuck in 2010.
            Wow I thought the whole scientology thing was Tom Cruise's low point. That gif in your sig trumps that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Wow I thought the whole scientology thing was Tom Cruise's low point. That gif in your sig trumps that.
              I felt bad for his girl in the purple dress werent they married at one point had a kid or something no wonder she left him he just cant be himself. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugilist95 View Post
                I mean the dude is still taking medication to soothe the tummy ache that king Amir Khan gave him
                Class C but won 7 rounds in my opinion against Floyd and if you go by press he won 5 rounds a C level fighter wouldn't win 1 round against Floyd. But I guess he's C level because a ****** like you day's so

Comment

He's the definition of C class. Devon Alexander proved this and he even had trouble with Soto Karass.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    C class fighter??? Khan ran for his life against him and he gave Floyd 1 hell of a fight....what he lacks in talent he makes up in pure determination.
                    These cats DKSAB larryx, straight trolling.

Comment

Working...
                    X