Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana is a C class fighter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maidana is one hell of a fighter and your grading system is badly flawed if you have Broner a class D fighter. Nobody ever worked Mayweather over and bullied him the way Maidana did. Cotto didn't rough him up that bad and neither did Castillo. Lucky for Mayweather that he made Maidana wear pillow gloves. Maidana is fast improving with Garcia training him. His days of losing to lesser fighters like Khan and Alexander are over. Ring Magazine ranks him higher than Porter, Khan or Alexander for good reason. Mayweather didn't beat him by much so if Maidana is a class C fighter Mayweather can't be any higher than a class C+ fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      I watched the fight live and scored it 9-3 for Maidana

I watched it later and scored it 8-4 for Maidana

No matter how many times I watched that fight, I have Maidana winning every time

You can't go by compubox because they are vastly flawed, scoring punches with slow motion is the best way like that video showed

Coming from an idiotic Pacfart like you, it's a miracle that May won more than two rounds in your card. GOD again showed some goodness in HIS heart that he did not made you a boxing judge.

Comment

Originally posted by king4oranges View Post
        my point is that someone who has proven to be above his class should get a fight with Floyd. Im tired of seeing floyd fight against fighters with the same style. I wanna see someone with a good armature background face him.
        I have a feeling you are completely ignorant on the topic you are talking about and probably boxing as a whole. What do you mean Floyd needs to fight fighters with a good amateur background? Does Shane Mosley not count he had a 250-16 record, De la Hoya had 223-5, Zab Judah had 110-5. If Marcos Maidana is a C class fighter and he is beating D class opponents then what do you say if I told you Broner had 300-19 amateur bouts? You can't just gauge boxers based on amateur background and I don't believe you can put boxers in "classes". Styles make fights and certain styles will produce different outcomes when pitted against each other. Audley Harrison had a great amateur background and he is no where near to what people perceived he would be. Even Khan has a decent amateur background but he has a terrible chin. He ran from Maidana and was on verge of being tko'd numerous times toward the end, was tko'd by Garcia, knockeddown by Julio diaz, KO'd by Breidis Prescott. He has probably the fastest hands at welterweight, not very much power, fast footwork, great heart, no chin. I do agree with you it is getting old watching Floyd fight flat footed fighers. Shawn Porter isn't ready for Floyd, Pacquiao needs to happen, Bradley would be a good but boring fight, but Khan..Khan could give Floyd problems and it would be a great fight. I still see 37 yearold Floyd winning but I just want to see how he does it.

Comment

A C class figher? I would put him in the B class, maybe even B+ now he's improved under Garcia. I would also rate Khan as a B class fighter. He's a better boxer than Maidana but in terms of grading a fighter as a whole package, they're both B level fighters.

Comment

Whenever maidana has stepped up to the plate he has lost. He is only good against D level fighters such as victor ortiz and Adrian Broner but he gets a lot of credit because those fighters have big names. When he stepped up to the plate and fought guys with good amature backgrounds such as Amir khan, devon alexander and Floyd Mayweather he got beat. People need to go and watch the floyd fight again and see how many punches he actually landed. This next fight is going to be a one sided fight and the only fighter that deserves a fight vs floyd in September is Shawn Porter.
            But 80 percent of boxing fans thought Madiana beat Mayweather even Robert Duran said Madaina won . To bad we have corrupt judges or Madaina would hold 3 titles today

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              yet, he got to fight floyd once and he is doing it again in september, keep crying khantard...

btw will be amir in the undercard again?
              Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              is not a different topic, everyone that enter this thread know that the only reason you posted it is 'cause you are mad that once again chino is the one fighting floyd instead of amir khan't.
              I don't agree with this thread, but Khan couldn't have even accepted the fight due to his religious obligations, so he wasn't in the running to begin with. Try next time.

Comment

If anyone can show me a B level fighter that Maidana has beat then I will give him credit but he hasnt.
                Emphasis on "B" level fighter. Maidana has beaten Victor Ortiz and Josesito Lopez.

Do you watch Boxing much?

Comment

i still find it crazy that someone as limited as maidana could give floyd problems.

imagine if pac struggled against rios!

Comment

Whenever maidana has stepped up to the plate he has lost. He is only good against D level fighters such as victor ortiz and Adrian Broner but he gets a lot of credit because those fighters have big names. When he stepped up to the plate and fought guys with good amature backgrounds such as Amir khan, devon alexander and Floyd Mayweather he got beat. People need to go and watch the floyd fight again and see how many punches he actually landed. This next fight is going to be a one sided fight and the only fighter that deserves a fight vs floyd in September is Shawn Porter.
                    Floyd Mayweather is a ****ing coward! Paid a C level fighter a million and a half dollars to fight him with bigger gloves. Lmfao

Comment

Maidana deserves a rematch with Mayweather because many of us thought he deserved the decision in the first one.

Comment

Working...
                      X