• Show
Clear All

Very nice! More the better

Comment

This is really good news.

And lol can't wait to hear Teddy if he is commentating

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
        I just hope they won't have notorious Klitschko-hater Teddy Atlas doing the analysis.
        Probably using ESPN crew...so he'll probaby be there

Comment

That perfect. Just around my afternoon nap time

Comment

Rafael has already made it clear that if ESPN wanted to invest the money into it they could completely take over Boxing broadcasts easily. I am happy as hell the fight will be showed in the USA. The world HW champion should be shown in all countries IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
              maybe ESPN is interested because they think Leapai will do something
              ANother poster, I forget who, suggested the interest because WIlder fights the winner or the stiverne/aerreola winner may get a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by JDD1 View Post
                Good. Lets hope wlad doesn't stink it up like he did the last 2 times he was on major American TV.
                I've got a feeling he got the memo and between the criticism and his opponents style, this will be a fun fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                  I've got a feeling he got the memo and between the criticism and his opponents style, this will be a fun fight.
                  I think this fight will be over relativelty quickly. wlad by KO rd 3-5, if it goes that long.

Comment

they must be getting these fights on the cheap.

i'm not going to complain.

i just hope wladimir shoes up, and that grabimir stays home.

Comment

Excellent news. This is a good opportunity for Wlad to showcase himself. I hope he doesn't fight like he did against Povetkin.

Comment

Working...
                      X