No announcement yet.

Dibella: "He's not going to come off a 14-month layoff and fight this animal."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
    Martinez might not be able to make it through another Murray level fight. Dibella should just put him in there with GGG and get one last big paycheck out of him unless he can get a Chavez Jr rematch.
    There is no big paycheque with Golovkin. He'd be better chasing Froch or Chavez.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
      Prime Sergio toys with Golovkin, but Sergios las hurrah was against Chavez, any top 10 MW will whoop Sergio. Matters of Fact Cotto, Canelo and Lara whoops him

The real MW fight is Geale vs Golovkin. Golovkin is gonna crush Sergio's no legs ass!

The thoughest fight and you guys will laugh for Golovkin would be Chavez jr!
      I actually agree with you, Chavez is the only fighter that would probably stand a chance at being competitive against GGG in all seriousness. Martinez would get stopped and Quillin would get destroyed within 6 rounds.

Comment

Prime Sergio toys with Golovkin, but Sergios las hurrah was against Chavez, any top 10 MW will whoop Sergio. Matters of Fact Cotto, Canelo and Lara whoops him

The real MW fight is Geale vs Golovkin. Golovkin is gonna crush Sergio's no legs ass!

The thoughest fight and you guys will laugh for Golovkin would be Chavez jr!
        hmm, i cant see it.

GGG is something special, more special than sergio maravilla .

even prime for prime, golovkin demolishes him.

and btw, i dont think GGG is in his prime just yet.
        the best is yet to come.

if im sergios advisors, i say stay the hell away from GGG, because maravilla runs the risk of getting knocked out cold.

Comment

This is brutal honestly at its absolute finest. lol Could you guys imagine arum or oscar ever saying this type of ****? NEVER! Dibella is a funny guy

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Right time to fight Martinez...cherry
            Do you even listen to yourself?

Comment

Ryan Maquiñana ‏@RMaq28 34m
              RT @BoxingVoice_Vic dibella: sergio is out with injury..i won't put him up with ggg..ggg is sergio's successor #boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                I actually agree with you, Chavez is the only fighter that would probably stand a chance at being competitive against GGG in all seriousness. Martinez would get stopped and Quillin would get destroyed within 6 rounds.
                By the way I base myself on Chavez chin. Golovkin looks like **** when he cant hurt his opponent! Watch Ouma!

Originally posted by WombBat View Post
                hmm, i cant see it.

GGG is something special, more special than sergio maravilla .

even prime for prime, golovkin demolishes him.

and btw, i dont think GGG is in his prime just yet.
                the best is yet to come.

if im sergios advisors, i say stay the hell away from GGG, because maravilla runs the risk of getting knocked out cold.
                Na men, Kassim Ouma outboxed and outfought Golovkin. Prime Sergio boxes circles around Golovkin, but sergio doesnt have anything left! He is there for the pickings!
                Last edited by ChampBox@PR; 06-30-2013, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Bad fight for Sergio, Gena stops him in 7 rounds. If this was Sergio who fought Pwill in their first meeting, Sergio takes it by UD. Martinez should deserves big payday Jr rematch, Cotto or Floyd/Canelo winner or loser. As for Gena he is the new middleweight king Quillin, Geale, Froch, Ward etc.

Comment

By the way I base myself on Chavez chin. Golovkin looks like **** when he cant hurt his opponent! Watch Ouma!

Na men, Kassim Ouma outboxed and outfought Golovkin. Prime Chavez boxes circles around Golovkin, but sergio doesnt have anything left! He is there for the pickings!
                    Well you'll have to hope that Golovkin is detained at the airport for two days without eating or sleeping if you want Chavez to have the same chance Ouma did. Also Ouma did not outbox GGG and its rather obvious he's an improved fighter.

Comment

Na men, Kassim Ouma outboxed and outfought Golovkin. Prime Chavez boxes circles around Golovkin, but sergio doesnt have anything left! He is there for the pickings!
                      Golovkin sent Ouma to the hospital with a potential brain hermorage and dominated after the half way point. He also had visa issues and had to sleep in the airport before the fight and was in bad condition because of it.

Kassim is a seriously tough guy with a solid chin, and Golovkin made him quit. You're a hater who can't see the talent of Golovkin, log off.

Comment

Working...
                      X