Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Audley Warns David Price: I Want To Avenge My Loss!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Audley Warns David Price: I Want To Avenge My Loss!

AUDLEY HARRISON wants revenge over David Price for the defeat that almost ­ended his career.

Harrison returns to the ring at London’s York Hall on Saturday in the eight-man Prizefighter event at the ripe old age of 41.

He hasn’t fought since British and Commonwealth champion Price destroyed him in 87 seconds in Liverpool last October.

Many people thought the 2000 Olympic super-heavyweight champ would call it a day after that defeat and he admits he ­considered retirement.

But he said: “I’m back – and I would love to fight David Price. He took me out and I would like the ­opportunity to avenge that.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fraudley is delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Fraudley is delusional.
      its getting to the stage where i genuinely think he needs psychiatric help...

Comment

Audley cracks me up! You have to admire the audacity ! The best salesman in boxing, he should be a promoter !

The irony is, every time he fights i am willing him to win. Whilst it’ll never, ever happen, just the thought of him proving everyone wrong and becoming world champion would be the ultimate redemption story.

But when your best win in 3 years is a KO of druggy, Ali Adams, a story it’ll remain.

Comment

Lmao Audrey really is something else.

Comment

Hahahahahahaha.

You have to love the delusional b@stard.

Comment

Hilarious.

Comment

On that night Audley would of beat any heavyweight in the world as long as they weren't in that ring with him.

Comment

Suprised he didn't say "That will put me in line for a fight with Wladimir"

Now there's a fight we all want to see!

Comment

He's doing everything he can to get another payday.

Comment

Working...
                    X