Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan Vs. Keith Thurman @147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

id love to see it but there is no way in hell khan gets in the ring with him not even a 1 percent chance

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      khan loses to anyone in fantasy fights right now
      lol so true im guilty myself. its always can may survive for awhile but when he gets caught on his glass chin etc etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by pnksntdead View Post
        i see khan doing well early until he gets clocked hard and then it's all down hill from there
        this^^^^^^^

not a good fight for AK atm...later on, it could be different because Khan is by far the better fighter imo...just the ability to take certain punches..I'm not one of those who think he has a glass chin, I saw him take some big shots from Maidana without going down, he took some big shots from a roided up Peterson without going down..so that GLASS label is one of boxing's myths imo

Comment

I think a lot has to do with which Thurman shows up.

If its the patient, boring, low work-rate version looking to land one perfect shot - I give Khan a chance.

If he turns up like he did for Quitana, Khans career is over inside 3 rounds.

Comment

If it's the Thurman that I saw bulldoze Quitana then it's over inside 6/7 for Khan.

I'm not quite sure Khan gives Thurman a boxing lesson. Khan will get caught at some stage,it's in his nature and once he does it's lights out.

I mean can anyone really see Khan staying disciplined and out of trouble for 10/12 rounds? I just don't see it. Not unless he's made MASSIVE improvements under Hunter.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              Danny Garcia is smaller and softer punching, wasn't a better amateur, nor a great looking prospect.
              Again, I'm not a fan of Khans, but he got struck by lightning against Garcia. He was schooling him before he got caught by the luckiest punch I've ever seen in my life. Garcias eyes were closed... He knew khan was coming in for another combo...he pullled away and let a hook out there... When he opened his eyes, khan was down. It was the equivalent if a Hail Mary TD Pass winning a game that wasn't close. I hate khans ego and **** talking, but I call it as I see it.

Comment

Khan has trouble taking punches from 140 lbers. You want him to move up in weight and fight a jr middleweight big puncher who's coming down?

Comment

Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
                  Again, I'm not a fan of Khans, but he got struck by lightning against Garcia. He was schooling him before he got caught by the luckiest punch I've ever seen in my life. Garcias eyes were closed... He knew khan was coming in for another combo...he pullled away and let a hook out there... When he opened his eyes, khan was down. It was the equivalent if a Hail Mary TD Pass winning a game that wasn't close. I hate khans ego and **** talking, but I call it as I see it.
                  You lost all credibility with the bolded. You can GTFO now.

Comment

I would say Khan is more green than Thurman and has lower ring IQ by far.

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
                      Who wins?

I've got Khan
                      NO WAY..
                      Keith Thurman would obliterate Khan in less than 4 rds. You hear how hard Thurmans shots sound..he is a mini Foreman. I dont see anyone trying to fight him now after he blasted the hell out of Quintana.

Comment

Working...
                      X