Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Bradley would have lost the decision...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, he actually gained from getting the decision, that name will always ring in people's mind due to the win's "controversy". I like how people were ready to knock whoever his next opponent was, simply by saying "He went from a Pacquiao mega fight to 'so-and-so, when it's a damn fact his next opponent would have always been a significantly step lower than Manny in terms of a fight's magnitude, if he isn't fighting Mayweather next then one should have already expected that. Just goes to show people are still hurt by that victory, useless hating...

Comment

yes,

now all I see him is a delusional, fighter living off a fake victory that only MyaweatherFans/Pacquiao haters saw as legit
      Last edited by LeG00N; 10-08-2012, 02:11 AM.

Comment

I think Pac haters have tried to make Pacs stock go down with the furore they try create.

Saying Pac dont deserve no1 now. But reality is Pac has been fighting the best fighters in the world, ie JMM, Bradley etc etc and winning.

The only person to give him a close fight in 8 years is JMM, he is Pacs kryptonite. I hear you say Bradley gave Pac a close fight? No he didnt, been given a gift decsion and robbing Pac dont equate to a close fight.
        So whichever way you see it, Pac is the no1 fighter p4p in the world still.

Bradley losing to Pac is what it is. But the moral of the story is Pac stock has fell subconciously undeservingly even though everyone saw him beat Bradley by clear decision.
        Last edited by hugh grant; 10-08-2012, 02:24 AM.

Comment

Bradley is just trying to make money. I can't blame him for that, and I respect him for stepping up like a champion and fighting Pac. It was a great night for boxing because that night showed the people don't need judges to tell them who really won.

Comment

I don't think a win or a lost would make a difference in Bradley's career, Bradley is not a marketable fighter period, Some fighter are just like that, Mosley thought an Oscar De la Hoya win would propel his career upwards = Wrong, Hopkins thought a Tito Trinidad win would do wonders for his career = Wrong again, Bradley would probably find the right formula when he hits 32/33 ish and then he would be able to build on that, But right now he has to fight the scrubs and keep going.

Comment

Originally posted by 8Time View Post
              Bradley is just trying to make money. I can't blame him for that, and I respect him for stepping up like a champion and fighting Pac. It was a great night for boxing because that night showed the people don't need judges to tell them who really won.
              That's why I don't see the point of JMM-Pacquiao 4, Because I believe JMM really won their last 2 fights, I don't need a judge to tell me who really won.

Comment

Sorry but it makes no sense to me.

Controversial decisions are common enough in most sports.
                Judges are there to do their job,they can make mistakes. Fans can agree or disagree, but should not disregard judges and their role in the sport.

WBO ordered a rematch , Manny did not take it and decided to fight JMM instead.
                I do not see how people can blame Bradley for winning a split decision (which is in its own nature "controversial").

I would have blamed Bradley if he ducked a rematch, but it's not the case.

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
                  This.....

Like Bradley was suppose to say "You know what?..take my belt I really lost"....

If Pacquiao didn't do it for Marquez in their 3rd fight..why should Bradley do it for Pacquiao??
                  Because Manny Pacquiao is the apple of many fan's eyes, that's why

Comment

Bradley didn't deserve to win IMO but I still like the guy and he put up a great fight compared to the fighters who PAC has fought in recent years

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Man, you just disrespected Bradley a lot. He had done plenty to earn a Pacquiao fight, and he is a pretty good fighter.

It's really impossible to predict how NSB would have reacted if the decision was correct. Considering most this site thought Bradley would get knocked out and not be competitive at all, I would hope the opinion of him would have risen. He gave Pac a decent fight.
                      I agree with this. Bradley earned the fight with lots of good wins. I thought he was a good enough fighter that as a Pacquiao fan I expected Pacquiao to win but I did not think it was an easy fight. The wrong decision had no effect on my opinion of Bradley. I don't pay attention to commentary. I still think Bradley is a very good fighter. I don't like him because he does more bragging and trashing of other fighters than any other fighter I know of. When he could see he was probably not going to get the Pacquiao rematch he and his team acted like crybabies. He tried to insult Pacquiao into changing his mind and fighting him, calling Pacquiao a coward. He said he would have KOed Pacquiao except for his two "broke feet". I really hope Peterson beats him. He needs a dose of humility.

Comment

Working...
                      X