Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Bradley would have lost the decision...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Bradley would have lost the decision...

Would his stock as a fighter go up or down

I was just watching the Chuck Wepner documentary and got to that part where they show Rocky saying "I just want to go the distance... "

If Bradley went the distance with Pacquiao but lost the decision as he should have... Would u people (especially the people that currently hate Bradley right now) actually think higher of him as a fighter

Becuz the fact is, Bradley did not deserve a Pacquiao fight, nor had he done anything for anyone to think this fight would be either close/competitive, or that Bradley had a shot at winning... The fight was obviously just a response to Floyd fighting the "young-lion" in Ortiz and nothing more

Despite all that, Bradley actually didn't do as bad as he should have, and actually looked a lot better against Pac (albeit a slightly faded Pac) than inarguably better fighters like Cotto and Margarito... Hell, even Barrera (if I remember correctly... been a while)

When he got hit, he didn't run, often even coming forward trying to retaliate... He put up the best showing he could, it just wasn't enough to get the (legitimate) win...

Now, considering how a lot of u are crucifying Bradley for not being THE FIRST FIGHTER IN HISTORY TO ADMIT THEY LOST AFTER A ROBBERY... Take that factor out completely and then what do u get

His stock would have gone up imo

Comment

I personally feel Bradley's fate was sealed... All thanks to the HBO commentary

I had cousin, not a boxing fan, text me during the fight to tell me Bradley was overrated and that he sucked... It made no sense to me considering how many people has he ever talked to about Bradley?? Literally just one... Me... And I told him before the fight that Bradley was gonna get demolished and embarrassed... So what reason did he have to believe Bradley was gonna do better than he did??

That just shows how powerful words can be to the ignorant... If u don't know what ur looking for, you can easily be manipulated by bias commentary

If Bradley lost that fight, his career would be buried right now... He'd be right there next to Joshua Clottey in obscurity

And its not becuz he ran, or covered up, or did anything to make himself look bad... It was all becuz of the commentary

Comment

Man, you just disrespected Bradley a lot. He had done plenty to earn a Pacquiao fight, and he is a pretty good fighter.

It's really impossible to predict how NSB would have reacted if the decision was correct. Considering most this site thought Bradley would get knocked out and not be competitive at all, I would hope the opinion of him would have risen. He gave Pac a decent fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Man, you just disrespected Bradley a lot. He had done plenty to earn a Pacquiao fight, and he is a pretty good fighter.

It's really impossible to predict how NSB would have reacted if the decision was correct. Considering most this site thought Bradley would get knocked out and not be competitive at all, I would hope the opinion of him would have risen. He gave Pac a decent fight.
          Like what?

Comment

Thought he sucked before and think he sucks now! I dont care if sone try to say he was undefeated and a supposed top 10 P4P, i always saw a guy who sucked and still do

Comment

His stock would go up because he would be credible for accepting his defeat with honor

Now everyone thinks hes delusional and a bald face liar

Comment

lol Pactards still salty

Comment

if he lost he probably would have went down to 140 and fight khan and all the other big names at 140

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    lol Pactards still salty
                    This.....

Like Bradley was suppose to say "You know what?..take my belt I really lost"....

If Pacquiao didn't do it for Marquez in their 3rd fight..why should Bradley do it for Pacquiao??

Comment

Working...
                    X