Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you prefer a partner you'd have a lot in common with or less?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
    I don't like having to much in common. I like arguing, i have a fun time with it.
    Sounds like something a woman would say.......

Comment

Myself and the missus have been together happily for over 5 years and have very few similar interests.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Myself and the missus have been together happily for over 5 years and have very few similar interests.
        a relation build on sex and sodomy

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Sounds like something a woman would say.......
          Yeah, I tend to be the woman in my relationships.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            a relation build on sex and sodomy
            I rarely and permitted to sodomize her but she does love that c0ck still

Comment

Yeah, I tend to be the woman in my relationships.
              Just saying, Emz. Just knowing me, I can't stand arguing with women. Alot of the times, logic goes flying out the window, replaced by emotions, and all types of messy shit.

"I'd just asked you if you wanted to go to the movies. Da **** did the unwashed glass in the sink from 2 weeks ago come into THIS equation?!?"

Comment

Just saying, Emz. Just knowing me, I can't stand arguing with women. Alot of the times, logic goes flying out the window, replaced by emotions, and all types of messy shit.

"I'd just asked you if you wanted to go to the movies. Da **** did the unwashed glass in the sink from 2 weeks ago come into THIS equation?!?"
                Best thing is to just let it go and let them win all of the unimportant ones and stand your ground when it matters to you not them only.

Comment

That's why I love it, it's just so stupid, half the time I get a great laugh and she just gets madder.

I couldn't stand arguing everyday but every once in awhile it's ok imo. Just not on my bad days...

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    Best thing is to just let it go and let them win all of the unimportant ones and stand your ground when it matters to you not them only.
                    I'm going to rape you one of these days....

Comment

I'm going to rape you one of these days....
                      Not if I rape you faster and with much more power.

Comment

Working...
                      X