No announcement yet.

Espn Always talk Boxing When it Favors pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Espn Always talk Boxing When it Favors pacquiao

They didn't say **** when all them excuses came out from manny side. Soons floyd mention purse splits they hoped on that **** quick.I'm not talking abotu all of espn. I'm talking about there popular shows 1st & Take, PTI.

Dan's pretty neutral
    Last edited by STFU!!; 01-20-2012, 04:57 PM.

Originally posted by OralLepercy View Post
    They didn't say **** when all them excuses came out from manny side. Soons floyd mention purse splits they hoped on that **** quick. 1st & Take, PTI. Dan's pretty neutral
    bro, i respect you on youtube and all that

but when floyd started tweeting, they were ripping team pacquiao on ESPN

this is an inaccurate opinion

Comment

dont be mad at the truth !!!! be mad at the fact maywethaer is a ducker !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

yeah I notice that they just completely ignore all of the news that put Pacquiao and Arum on the spot

Comment

Mayweather's the one making demands.

Pacquiao is just obliging them one by one by one.

Of course Mayweather is the one to blame.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
            bro, i respect you on youtube and all that

but when floyd started tweeting, they were ripping team pacquiao on ESPN

this is an inaccurate opinion
            I'm talking 1st & Take

I know they did the tweet call out, but they didn't mention the excuses . next day they had freddie roach speak.Didn't question him hard at all.
            Last edited by STFU!!; 01-20-2012, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Treason1 really tries his best to downplay floyd smh

Comment

Originally posted by OralLepercy View Post
                I'm talking 1st & Take

I know they did the tweet call out, but they didn't mention the excuses . next day they had freddie roach speak.Didn't question him hard at all.
                They ripped team manny twice that's all I seen, but you are right they never mentioned the stadium excuses lmao.....

Comment

being the fair , balenced and unbiased fan that i am !!!!!! i dont think espn is overtly negative against mayweather in favor for manny !!!!! i just think mayweather fans see it like that because they are blindeded by their sickening love for mayweather and withey feel the world is against him !!!! but the truth of the matter is if mayfeathers conducted himself in a better manner instead of ducking he wouldnt be getting called out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Umad... but it's simple.
                    It's obvious that Pacquiao is the crowd favorite... sell what everybody loves

Comment

Working...
                    X