Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Article: "Pacquiao's ulterior motive for giving advice to Ortiz...to DUCK Berto"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    I cant speak for everyone but imo I was eager to see pac fight berto because he is faster than pac may hit just as hard and is young
    3 things pac hasnt faced in a long time
    it would be a great test for him

thats all I want from pac is to go up against some with speed power and young
    if pac trucks them in one round or 12 at least he took on a young lion
    I would not knock pac if he were to take on bradley, ortiz, rios at 140, and even berto or judah
    simply for the speed and power factor
    Ok i understand that, but isnt that pretty much what Mosley is, all be it for a few rounds, he might a lot older but he has the better chin then Berto.

I want Pac to fight someone to give him a real challenge, unfortunately there is not much around, people have to look up two weight classes for that.

The only reason i wanted Pac to fight Berto was to destroy him.
    Last edited by Slick_Rick; 04-21-2011, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Berto isnt even a medium-sized name in boxing. Pac fighting him would do less numbers than Pac vs Clottey.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
        LMFAO. Good shyt.

Comment

nobody afraid berto lol

Comment

LOL So dumb

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
              Pacquiao’s advice to Ortiz may have had an ulterior motive

“Pacman” helps “Vicious” become WBC champ, now he may come for the title

http://www.***************.net/2011/...-have-had.html
              Conspiracy!!! Oh the hate, it's awesome to know people just can't stand anything Manny does. To know it eats away at them is priceless.

Comment

Yeah because Berto was too dangerous for Pac

Comment

Please, Pac destroys Berto in 2 or 3 rds max. Ortiz gets beaten up and his corner tosses in the towel after 7 or 8 rds.

Comment

Manny: Hi Ortiz, Pacquiao here. I have some advice for you - advice so earth-shatteringly amazing that it will 100% guarantee victory in your upcoming fight against Berto. Ready, here it comes... Listen to your coach and stick to your game plan

Victor: OhMyFuckingGod wow, I can't lose now, I CAN'T LOSE!!!

Comment

Didnt really the article but if the headline is what was written in the article then whoever wrote this ***** need to have his head examined.

Comment

Working...
                      X