Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Grandpa shane the biggest challenge atWelter Floyd has fought?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is grandpa shane the biggest challenge Mayweather has faced at 147? Considering that Mosley didn't give Mayweather as much trouble early on as Judah did, I'll say no.

Is grandpa shane the best challenge Pacquiao has faced at 147? he just might be, we'll have to wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
      Yet you nut hug Pac for fighting a lot of the same guys Floyd has fought AFTER Floyd beat them, you've got to love *******ed logic.
      He's fought 3 guys, 3 out of 57 fights. You guys make it sound like thats all he's ever done. Hell you guys criticize his past 6 fights, 3 of which Floyd has beat, 3 of which Floyd never fought for reasons like "I got 1$ more to fight Baldo" or "he lives in Puerto Rico".

Face it, Pacs career defining fights took well before DLH, Hatton or Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
        Yet you nut hug Pac for fighting a lot of the same guys Floyd has fought AFTER Floyd beat them, you've got to love *******ed logic.
        if you take away these common fights (hatton/dlh/mosley) you refer to AFTER floyd beat them, from their resumes, then floyd falls way way behind PAC more in the ATG rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
          You shouldnt be calling anyone a terrible poster.. We have polls up saying your one of the worst poster in NSB..

and didnt Marg get caught cheating.. how can you tell me he wasnt mentally fuked up? Marg lost the match before he even step into the ring with Shane..
          Stop making excuses...

Margo was mentally fuucked soon as Shane landed that bodyshot.

Comment

Yeah SSM and Chico are really his only big challenges and opponents he wasn't massively favored to beat.......and ppl actually call him one of the greatest ever

Comment

yep
              Floyd's best win = Pac's meaningless tuneup

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                yep
                Floyd's best win = Pac's meaningless tuneup
                Yep, i hope Pacquiao walks right through Mosley, if not then what will the *******s say?

Let me guess, Mosley was fresher against Pac then he was against Pacquiao, right? He found a delorian and managed to pick up Mosley from 2003 to fight Pac?

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  Yeah SSM and Chico are really his only big challenges and opponents he wasn't massively favored to beat.......and ppl actually call him one of the greatest ever
                  So who are all the fighters that Floyd could've fought that he wouldn't have been favored to beat genius? Btw, Floyd's resume ****s on both Klitschko brother's resumes combined. LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    I wonder do most people who hate on Floyd realize that 31 out of his 41 fights were fought at 135 or under.

Thats 90% of his fights.

Yup lets only his judge his WW run.
                    i wonder if these people know that shane was a looked at as a bigger threat than anyone manny has fought at ww

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                      hahahahahahaha

Now Marg was broken. Dude you are 38 years old and still a terrible poster.

Boy I almost spit out this spaghetti I'm eating!

Comment

Working...
                      X