lol @ the amount of glory hunting laker bandwagoners on this site

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
      You know who you are. You people arent anywhere NEAR LA, never been to california, i mean there are some cats on here from the deep south and just so happen to love the p4p best fighter in the world along with the lakers. I mean some of the affiliations you guys have are a ****in joke.

I was on here when LA was trash when it was just kobe and odom. No laker sigs. No kobe banners, nothing, none of that ****.

As soon as these hos start winning all of the sudden i see these faux ass fans "celebrating" this lame ass championship win. Its just so hilarious to me, how in the **** does someone from the east coast, or the dirty south all of the sudden bask in laker glory. LMAO

Pathetic, serious. Its pathetic to me.

Im from the bay area, i love the warriors and always will, its the team i grew up with im not gonna start **** riding the lakers who are 400 miles south of me because my local team isnt getting it done.

I just dont respect the way some of yall just cant wait to gloryhunt.
      lakers fan since they lost to the bulls in '91.

fuck jordan!

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        You been since March of 2010.

Everyone knows Ima Pistons fan. Dont kid yourself.

You do realize that I like LA before Shaq, Kobe or Phil Jackson was on the team right? The **** is childish.

"You cant be a fan because you dont live here"

Fuck off with that ****. Seriously. The hell you think the NBA package is for to just watch the local team?
        you've been on since feb of 2010.

it doesn't mean ****.

and ppl get the nba package to watch the games.

not because they have the option to root for the teams that are winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Blooper View Post
          you've been on since feb of 2010.

it doesn't mean ****.

and ppl get the nba package to watch the games.

not because they have the option to root for the teams that are winning.
          No I been here since 2005 kiddo.

What , the only people who can like Pac have to be from the Philippines?

lol

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            No I been here since 2005 kiddo.

What , the only people who can like Pac have to be from the Philippines?

lol
            exactly.

the fact that you have to point out my join date makes you look more stupid.

Comment

burner is the worst of the bunch. this didnt start with the kobe thing. before that it was rigondeoux when he started getting some pub, before that it was the non stop valero nuthuggery as soon as valero beat de marco even though ive never seen him make a thread about valero before that win, anything that is the latest & greatest you can bet burner will be bandwagoning it.

Comment

I live in New Mexico now, but I was born in Los Angeles and spent a good amount of my life there. My mom and dad r both hardcore lakers fans, Lakers Fans since birth not even close to being a bandwagoner.

Comment

Working...
                X