Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is one of my main problems with Obama.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Bully needs to answer is if he head the woman complaining, maybe she is comfortable where she is.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      What Bully needs to answer is if he head the woman complaining, maybe she is comfortable where she is.
      Haven't looked into it, but nobody rfuses a better lifestyle, unless they are crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        Haven't looked into it, but nobody rfuses a better lifestyle, unless they are crazy.
        Bully, you are assuming that she aint comfortable around her friends and family.

Comment

Bully, how do you know? Alot of people are like that. Even my grandpartents are like that. People of that age are espically like that. Im sure if she really needed help then he would help her. His brother doesnt even get along with the rest of the African family so all of that is moot.

My point is simple in that I just dont think there is anything I have seen from Obama to make me think that he's this no good guy that disowns the people he loves or cares about. Thats just not him

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
            Bully, how do you know? Alot of people are like that. Even my grandpartents are like that. People of that age are espically like that. Im sure if she really needed help then he would help her. His brother doesnt even get along with the rest of the African family so all of that is moot.

My point is simple in that I just dont think there is anything I have seen from Obama to make me think that he's this no good guy that disowns the people he loves or cares about. Thats just not him
            Plus Barry is too broke to help out his family, right?:thinking1:

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Bully, you are assuming that she aint comfortable around her friends and family.
              Who the **** said that? At least build her a house, and get some peasant to work the farm for her, so that an 86 year old lady doesn't have to break her back. Lots of old people like to stay in their land, but no one want to live in a run down POS building.

Comment

Is this how you'd treat your grandmother if you were a multi millionaire and most powerful man on the planet?

Comment

Hank, he dont have money like that. Im not trying to act like he's an average joe but he dont have money like you think and if he didnt right a book then he probably would be an average joe

Comment

Hank, he dont have money like that. Im not trying to act like he's an average joe but he dont have money like you think and if he didnt right a book then he probably would be an average joe
                    How many Harvard lawschool diploma holders who graduated at the top of their class who went on to be successful lawyers have you seen who look like average Joes? On top of that add the millions he made from writing two best selling books.

Comment

So where did the millions from his books go? His wife was an Associate for Sidley Austin and later Associate Dean at the University of Chicago, FFS.

Because he sure as hell didn't need it for his campaign, hell he got more than Bush and Kerry combined in contributions.

Props to Obama's brother and grandmother for not begging for help from him, though, despite living in poverty.

Comment

Working...
                      X