No announcement yet.

**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    Gonna try and stay patient with Alex. I think he's still recovering from that finger injury.
    nah playa we gotta be real bout this....can we win a supebowl with Alex??? yes....if the Ravens team did it with a serviceable QB (Trent Dilfer) so can we...is Alex ever going to be THE QB to lead us to the promise land??? nope...finger or no finger we will need to win as a team and play through Alex limited roll and hope he can make enough plays to help and not hurt us...

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
      nah playa we gotta be real bout this....can we win a supebowl with Alex??? yes....if the Ravens team did it with a serviceable QB (Trent Dilfer) so can we...is Alex ever going to be THE QB to lead us to the promise land??? nope...finger or no finger we will need to win as a team and play through Alex limited roll and hope he can make enough plays to help and not hurt us...

2 and a !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
        2 and a !!!

Comment

• Getting ready for some MNF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Freaking hyped!!!

Comment

Freaking hyped!!!
              headin out of the office at 5... picking up my pre-ordered wings pizza and some blue moons.....im in for the night!!! go Niners!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• got the whole family in the room listening to the hurricane winds outside the house and ready to watch the 49ers.

Comment

• Just need a little patience. Better game from Alex. Didn't like the sacks. My only critique.

Comment

• Comment

That's payback... same dude who got him ejected last year

Comment

Working...
                      X