Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ray Robinson Question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont care what they do in there personal life....Not my concern... I watch boxing. I care what they do in the ring.
    If you beat on the women and they are dumb enough to hang around...oh well.
    get beat on then. If someone beat on me Id leave them. Plain and simple. I take no pitty for a dumb ass!

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
      Well, I knew about the affairs but wasn't aware of the abuse..
      With regard to Slimey's post, I've been arguing the point with him for weeks..
      Reason being is that it's a 1 off alegation in a 1off book, written by a couple of baseball correspondents.. The book was also written in 1978 while Louis was in a mental hospital, & it all seems a bit **** & bull.. The exert is on every one of Slimes posts & there's no way he's backing down either, but I'm still searching for evidence to totally disprove it.. We'll see what we can come up with.. You 100% sure on SRR?
      yeah am 100% dude. it was in the book pound for pound recently released, which his son helped write. he broke his girlfriends wrist with a punch and would regular beat edner ray his wife, she would have to were make up to hide the brusing.

made me sick, even do he is a legend in a boxing ring. i lost alot of respect for him as a man.

Comment

Originally posted by BAD-BOY View Post
        I dont care what they do in there personal life....Not my concern... I watch boxing. I care what they do in the ring.
        If you beat on the women and they are dumb enough to hang around...oh well.
        get beat on then. If someone beat on me Id leave them. Plain and simple. I take no pitty for a dumb ass!
        easier said than done. what as asswhipe comment!

Comment

Originally posted by St Lion View Post
          easier said than done. what as asswhipe comment!
          Mind your own buisness and you wont be busy minding others. Who the **** are you to judge anyone for things you read. Are you perfect? HELL NO YOU AINT. ASSWHIPE COMMET? No its called REALITY

Comment

Originally posted by St Lion View Post
            yeah am 100% dude. it was in the book pound for pound recently released, which his son helped write. he broke his girlfriends wrist with a punch and would regular beat edner ray his wife, she would have to were make up to hide the brusing.

made me sick, even do he is a legend in a boxing ring. i lost alot of respect for him as a man.
            That sounds ok.. In fairness to Slime, another reason I was suspicious regarding Louis, is that several knowledgable posters discredited the source.. I haven't seen anyone do it on this thread (unless someone's doing it as I write) & SRR is every bit as big a name as Louis was.. Yet another reason, is that Slime tends to pour out his hate for Louis on every post.. You haven't done that.. Seems pretty sound & constructive to me.. Thanks for the info, & we'll see if there are any protests..

Comment

Originally posted by BAD-BOY View Post
              Mind your own buisness and you wont be busy minding others. Who the **** are you to judge anyone for things you read. Are you perfect? HELL NO YOU AINT. ASSWHIPE COMMET? No its called REALITY
              never said i was perfect. but beaten on fragile women is wrong. and in no way shape or form can you say otherwise asswhipe.

Comment

yes its true, hbo did a documentary on ray robinson a few years ago and his son and his former wife talk about ray beating her after catching him with women.....it does make you lost respect for him as a person....

that said nothing in his personal life takes away from his accomplishments in the ring.....same with every other artist, athlete, and professional ever....

Comment

Sadly people don't know or do not want to acknowledge Joe Louis and Ray Robinson being scumbags who viciously beat their women, amonst many other things that would make a nuthugger sing "Noooo don't let it be trueeeee".

ATG fighters albeit extremely, profoundly, breath takingly OVERRATED both in and out of the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by billionaire View Post
                    yes its true, hbo did a documentary on ray robinson a few years ago and his son and his former wife talk about ray beating her after catching him with women.....it does make you lost respect for him as a person....

that said nothing in his personal life takes away from his accomplishments in the ring.....same with every other artist, athlete, and professional ever....
                    dam that is a low life thing to do. there is no dotuing robinson was a pice of **** on a personal level but a great fighter in the ring. he also had bad ego problems aswell!

Comment

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
                      Sadly people don't know or do not want to acknowledge Joe Louis and Ray Robinson being scumbags who viciously beat their women, amonst many other things that would make a nuthugger sing "Noooo don't let it be trueeeee".

ATG fighters albeit extremely, profoundly, breath takingly OVERRATED both in and out of the ring.
                      dont know much about louis beatne on women. explain?

Comment

Working...
                      X