No announcement yet.

Too Many Members Got Banned Yesterday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThugNificent View Post
    ***** ... you a tree or sumthin? Your name must be Mr. INK. if not money don't need you playboy.

get to da money.
    Hahaha, not all alts are boring. Are you an e-thug by day and real thug by night or the other way round? Either way, being a 'thug' n' all, don't you get tired?

Comment

Originally posted by 917-30 View Post
      Pleaze can you tell me how I can haz da money? Fo sho dough?
      Of course my young antra-manure.

GETIN to da money 101

ya need gets you a tight money scheme then have some heavy dedication,

after that stay focused like a sony camera.

if it don't get you to the money then it musta been something wrong with ya money scheme..

in that case Go back to school and get an education. or a 9-5.

those 3 ways can gets ya too the money... money scheme can get ya quick money doe.. naaa mean playboy.

Take what you've learned and ...

GET to the money!

Comment

the reason why i was able to know the people got banned yesterday was because i was on a different computer when i was lurking here in the forums. my original account at home was the one that got banned last week for copy pasting a **** sig. im still asking bigpoppa to unban my original account.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar-Mosley123 View Post
          Hahaha, not all alts are boring. Are you an e-thug by day and real thug by night or the other way round? Either way, being a 'thug' n' all, don't you get tired?
          MY name is Thugnificent but i am a very intellectual individual.

my first single was " move dem butt..... move dem butt.... MOVE THEM BUT CHEEKS"

it takes smarts and talent to make up such a chorus and hook as that in 5 mins.

i did that in 2 mins..
          2 mins ya understand dat my dude.. you aint droppin a number one single like that in 2 mins.

I'm never tired.. thug isn't a job.. its a lifestyle..

and to be in this lifestyle ya must.

GET TO DA MONEY!!

Comment

Of course my young antra-manure.

GETIN to da money 101

ya need gets you a tight money scheme then have some heavy dedication,

after that stay focused like a sony camera.

if it don't get you to the money then it musta been something wrong with ya money scheme..

in that case Go back to school and get an education. or a 9-5.

those 3 ways can gets ya too the money... money scheme can get ya quick money doe.. naaa mean playboy.

Take what you've learned and ...

GET to the money!
            Thanks for the info, playboy. But I was just messin, ya under dig? I got a platinum plated heli-limo. I take golf lessons from Tiger Woods. I got 5 black American Express cards, and Bill Gates himself just hit me up for a loan. I GETS MY CHEDDA, straight up gouda, ya hear me tycoon?

Comment

Thanks for the info, playboy. But I was just messin, ya under dig? I got a platinum plated heli-limo. I take golf lessons from Tiger Woods. I got 5 black American Express cards, and Bill Gates himself just hit me up for a loan. I GETS MY CHEDDA, straight up gouda, ya hear me tycoon?
              No doubts my playboy stay gettin that broccli..

I'm pretty sure ya don't a Helicopter landing RUG..I ROLL IT OUT ANYWHERE Ngg@ I LAND ON TOP of YO HOUSE! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! LETTUCE my ngg@!! lettuce!

I also got that new ESPN-FUTURA channel.. LETS you see the STATS B4 the games lil homey.. BEFOREEE.. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT DAAMMMMMMMM!!! COLLARD GREENS MY DUDE.. THEM GREENS

I'm not even typin this message to you I got da new LIPS READING DRAGON Pilot edition. IT READS my lips before the words even come OUT. STTUNNNTTTTIIINNNNNNNNNN!!! dont even gotta waste my breathe dawg.

happy to meet another ***** gettin to da spinach like myself...

GET TO DA MONEY!!!

Comment

No doubts my playboy stay gettin that broccli..

I'm pretty sure ya don't a Helicopter landing RUG..I ROLL IT OUT ANYWHERE Ngg@ I LAND ON TOP of YO HOUSE! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! LETTUCE my ngg@!! lettuce!

I also got that new ESPN-FUTURA channel.. LETS you see the STATS B4 the games lil homey.. BEFOREEE.. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT DAAMMMMMMMM!!! COLLARD GREENS MY DUDE.. THEM GREENS

I'm not even typin this message to you I got da new LIPS READING DRAGON Pilot edition. IT READS my lips before the words even come OUT. STTUNNNTTTTIIINNNNNNNNNN!!! dont even gotta waste my breathe dawg.

happy to meet another ***** gettin to da spinach like myself...

GET TO DA MONEY!!!
                I ****ing love this guy....(No VIVA)

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
                  Lady fan...meet the ladies man. Post some pics...:wank:
                  It would be too much of a distraction. Anyway this isn't a dating site. Sorry.

Comment

I miss FloydFanatic

Comment

No, Scott. They don't even allow you to view the site.
                      Just clear your cookies and **** so it will log you out and you will be able to, I think.

Comment

Working...
                      X