Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The sad state of Australian boxing fans...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrRumble17 View Post
    thought so, well due to you never lacing a glove on, dont be to quick to call, as you don realize how much heart and courage it takes to step in them ropes as you never have or will.

i've boxed i know you don't and belive it when i say mudine is a good fighter, and you may not like him but to win a world title is one hard thing to do, and he done it.

so you just sit back, as youre only a armchair supporter, you can't really call anyone who gets in a boxing ring as you never have or will.
    eeerrrr.... look its a e boxer

Comment

The fight tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by MrRumble17 View Post
        do you box or have you ever boxed? because you don't realize just how hard boxing damn is and mudine has done pretty well for himself, considering the age he started at!

and he's fighing a pretty good oppopent 2moz, geale is unbeaten, was a world class amature, and is rated by the ring magazine!

he's no bum!

hard fight for mudine!
        Look I've sparred with Light Heavys when I was a Super Lightweight, but that doesn't mean I have more Boxing knowledge than Danc. I have been in the Ring and I can say that I find his post very spot on and he is a very good poster on this Forum.

Just because people haven't boxed doesn't make then any less of a annalist of the sport. Look at the Merch, he didn't box and he is pretty spot on.

Comment

Working...
        X