Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do getting you widsom teeth pulled out affect your chin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do getting you widsom teeth pulled out affect your chin?

i got mine pulled out today and i was kinda wondering if they affect your chin in any way or do anyone kno if they DO affect you....other than gaining some widsom

i dont think it will effect anything at all mate tho dont quote me on that i just dont see how it would effect anything and i box the only thing is you would be that tiny bit lighter lol

Comment

Originally posted by detluv View Post
      i got mine pulled out today and i was kinda wondering if they affect your chin in any way or do anyone kno if they DO affect you....other than gaining some widsom
      I had mine pulled out when I would do sparring every 2 days or so, I dint seem affected by it at all. They just are coming back out right now so either way if it does affect me then I will never know...

Comment

No..your face will be sore for a few days but they usualy give you some pretty sweet pain killers. Other than that, didnt really put in impact on my life.

Comment

I had all four of my wisdom teeth pulled out at once.. The first 5 hours after I awoke from the surgery were hell..

Comment

Had all four of mine pulled at once as well. I can still take one hell of a shot so I'd say no it doesn't effect you getting them yanked. Other then some pain for a few days...

Comment

i too had all removed at once. just took maybe 30 minutes or a little less. u will definitely notice a difference for a minute. but it shouldnt affect your ability to take a hit.

Comment

You'll feel like Khan for a few days.

Comment

Working...
                X