Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's Manager Likes Idea of Return on Mayweather-McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
    You want Wilder to do what that meat head won't do. And that's fight Ortiz lol. Heavyweight pyssy AJ.
    l
    Hey Kigali or Jason Shaw or whatever weird fu.ckin alt you are. While u stay slurpin wilders cack during his bumsquad fights, AJ is fighting the #2 HW in the world, unifying titles, selling out 90k stadiums and is known all over the world.

Originally posted by etech1 View Post
    Lol. I agree that Wilders level of competition has been bad, but fraud vs McGregor is a complete joke, and should not be sanctioned by anyone except Barnum and bailey.

With all the true warriors of the past that this sport has seen, it's a disgrace that he'll go 50-0 beating a 0-0 novice.
    I agree, the sorry excuse of a fight that floyd is hosting is an embarrassment! Even moreso cause he trademarked 50-0 vs a guy whose never boxed.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
      l
      Hey Kigali or Jason Shaw or whatever weird fu.ckin alt you are. While u stay slurpin wilders cack during his bumsquad fights, AJ is fighting the #2 HW in the world, unifying titles, selling out 90k stadiums and is known all over the world.

I agree, the sorry excuse of a fight that floyd is hosting is an embarrassment! Even moreso cause he trademarked 50-0 vs a guy whose never boxed.
      I've been around way longer than those 2 dudes.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
        Nobody needs wilder. You need a head shrink
        You say this, but deep down, Wilder is growing on you. With each fight that he wins, you get closer to becoming a fan. You try to battle against these feelings, but it is futile. Eventually you will surrender and accept his greatness.

He is the ultimate rags-to-riches American success story. They doubted him when he tried to get into the Olympics, they told him to go play basketball, but he never gave up.

The Alabaman warrior will continue to overcome the odds. And on this noble journey he will win the hearts of men and women, young and old.

Bombsquad shall be yelled from the rooftops.

One face, one champion, one name...

Deontay The Bronze Bomber Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
          You say this, but deep down, Wilder is growing on you. With each fight that he wins, you get closer to becoming a fan. You try to battle against these feelings, but it is futile. Eventually you will surrender and accept his greatness.

He is the ultimate rags-to-riches American success story. They doubted him when he tried to get into the Olympics, they told him to go play basketball, but he never gave up.

The Alabaman warrior will continue to overcome the odds. And on this noble journey he will win the hearts of men and women, young and old.

Bombsquad shall be yelled from the rooftops.

One face, one champion, one name...

Deontay The Bronze Bomber Wilder.
          You have Bomb Squad confused with BUMSQUAD. That's OK, wilder has the two words confused also

Comment

l

Can't say that I care for the fight but you sound big mad about it. Never understood why boxing fans get so emotional about how these dudes make money. I mean are these grown men out here typing these childish nicknames repeatedly?

Comment

l

Too dam funny so true. You forgot to mention the biggest cack hugger of em ail, one-hour nutrub. Elie

Comment

l

Too dam funny so true. You forgot to mention the biggest cack hugger of em ail, one-hour nutrub. Elie

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                  Can't say that I care for the fight but you sound big mad about it. Never understood why boxing fans get so emotional about how these dudes make money. I mean are these grown men out here typing these childish nicknames repeatedly?
                  Putting lipstick on a pig doesnt change the fact that its a pig, kid. I could care less how the next man makes money, but this guy trademarked 50-0 when hes fighting a guy with zero boxing experience. Thats an even bigger joke than the fight itself.

Comment

Putting lipstick on a pig doesnt change the fact that its a pig, kid. I could care less how the next man makes money, but this guy trademarked 50-0 when hes fighting a guy with zero boxing experience. Thats an even bigger joke than the fight itself.
                    So you don't care how the next man makes money but you're judging how Mayweather is going to make this $100M off this fight and a trademark? I've never heard someone refer to making that kind of money as a joke.

Comment

Hes perfect for this circus act, he fights nothin but clowns anyway
                      The entire division is nothing but clowns.

Joshua recently fought one of Wilder's leftovers.

Take away 41 y/o Vlad coming off a loss and a long layoff,and AJ hasn't done ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X