Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux's fight to be changed to a no decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confusing call but I'm happy with it since Flores was faking.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      It was just one round, but I thought he looked pretty good, too. Flores was throwing punches, which was a good thing. Rigo needs someone to throw, otherwise it tends to turn into a staring contest. Flores didn't land a single punch, while Rigo landed two hard shots. Too bad one of them came after the bell. Lol
      He still has that fast sharpness and power in his left,damn that dude is quick

Comment

Damn. I really didn't like Rigo and his boring ass style but I've grown to have a tremendous appreciation for the guy and want to see him excel before the sun sets on his career. The ND is just a formality, but not a positive one.

Comment

Originally posted by darius45 View Post
          Or before Lomachenko moves up in weight once and for all. It truly is now or never for this fight. Haven't heard a peep from Loma's camp about a possible Rigo fight since the fight last night. Hopefully this week Loma will say something
          I hope so too,it's now or never,i hear they having problems with getting an agreement on Salidos fees,so make this fight in october,Rocnation pays rigs,arum pays lomachenko and we got a great fight,2017 has been great,this is the year to do it!

Comment

A No Contest is probably the most fitting call. Thumbs up.

Comment

Good news! I think that's the fairest decision.

Comment

Good call, ND.

Now, Rigo was about to school and brutally KO him.

WarRigo!

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Damn. I really didn't like Rigo and his boring ass style but I've grown to have a tremendous appreciation for the guy and want to see him excel before the sun sets on his career. The ND is just a formality, but not a positive one.
                  No doubt. We all (well, most of us) know Rigo can be a bore, but against a guy who actually throws punches, he can be interesting to watch. Flores was shaping up to be a good opponent for Rigo to show his stuff. Looks like he decided to take the easy way out after realizing he wasn't in Rigo's league.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Junior featherweight titlist Guillermo Rigondeaux's KO1 of Moises Flores on Saturday night will be changed to a no decision on Monday by the Nevada State Athletic Commission, a source with direct knowledge of the forthcoming decision told ESPN. The fight has already been reviewed and it is clear the KO punch was thrown after the bell.

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=2...332099130997-4
                    Thats the correct call. Flores is still a b*tch though.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Confusing call but I'm happy with it since Flores was faking.
                      This is what I was talking about, Dan. Apparently, the rules state there must be intent in order for it to be a DQ. I'm glad as well. It would've been a travesty for Rigo to incur a loss in such fashion.

Comment

Working...
                      X