Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Co-Feature for GGGvCanelo ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mini-Mike gonna knock Saunders out, then he'll fight Jikam/Jacobs/Mule on the undercard. Winner of that fights GGG/Canelo winner.

Comment

Diaz Jr vs Valdez

Joseph Diaz Jr vs Oscar Valdez (WBO 126lb champion)
      [Joseph Diaz Jr vs Lee Selby (IBF 126lb champion) as the backup].

Jo-Jo is the goods, and you're supposed to use these big stages to try and launch talents that could turn into money generators.

Whether he's good enough to beat either guy isn't of concern to me; he's been a pro fighter for 5 years already, and it's almost to that point where it's time to see how good is he really.

Comment

I voted Lemule v. Jacobs. Despite rooting for my fellow Canuck, I like Jacobs and think he'd be too much for 'LeMule'.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
          ******* Saunders been calling GGG out!!

GGG should beat him on the undercard then come back for the main event with Canelo.

Or he could just stay in the ring after giving ******* a beating and wait for Canelo to come in.
          Haha. Now THAT would be Pay Per View worthy right there.

Comment

Lemieux vs Jacobs is the best fight on that list, but Matthysse vs Broner is not bad either

Comment

Highly doubt we see Jacobs or any Haymon guy on this card. Probably not even any Arum guys which leaves little hope for a good co main event. Maybe Lucas or Gonzalez against someone half decent is the best we can hope for.

Comment

... Matthysse and Lemieux will both fight in that event, because they're GBP... but I don't think they will get top opponents from Al Haymon's stable...

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  Matthysse V Broner Or Lemule V Jacobs imo
                  With big ppvs they usually don't have good undercards.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    Highly doubt we see Jacobs or any Haymon guy on this card. Probably not even any Arum guys which leaves little hope for a good co main event. Maybe Lucas or Gonzalez against someone half decent is the best we can hope for.
                    Jacobs has apparently been talking to HBO people about coming back over their side.

Unlikely but not impossible.

Comment

I like the sound of Lemieux-Jacobs, explosive fight and it would be relevant to the main event.

Comment

Working...
                      X