Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Plans To Fight in January, May and December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garcia should fight his mandatory...or is he scared!

Comment

I don' think this ferocity will be enough for him to heal up.

Comment

He should try to cut weight and make 135 again, oh wait, never mind. He couldn't even handle the punching power in that division.

Comment

I wonder if his style and speed can still beat Mayweather, as he and the Showtime puppets kept telling us could be the case.

Comment

Conor would "13 Seconds Aldo" Khan in an MMA fight. Khan can't even take punches from 10 oz. pillows. Would love to see the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by zaheer View Post
              You obviously didn't catch the Garcia v Khan mismatch.Khan was knocked from pillar to post in four brutal rounds with Khan down three times and doing a silly dance with no control of his leg's.....lucky to escape with hs life....emphatic victory nobody would want to witness that kind of slaughter again....!

Comment

DSG should use his voluntary to fight Broner! Khan should fight someone like Lamont Peterson or Omar Figueroa in the UK before fighting Garcia, Thurman, Brook or Spence in 2017! Peterson in the UK would be my first choice!

Comment

Well I hope that he prepares to be on a waiting list because none of the PBC fighters box that often in a single calendar year. If they are lucky they will fight at least twice at best. Al Haymon has more than 200 fighters in his stable and it's difficult for him to get them all tv dates.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rodge View Post
                    Best win in years.
                    True, all the Twitter poll won Khan was a co-main event spot on Mayweather's undercard.

Hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by zaheer View Post
                      Scared he might kill him

Comment

Working...
                      X