No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye: Klitschko is Finished, My Style Murders Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    How can Fury be scared when he signed to fight that clown twice?

Like Froch coming out of retirement? LOL....watch no one show up to the Gayemaker's comeback against that Australian biker.

That's why he pulled out of the Charr fight to face Fury - because no one bought any tickets!

You remain the most painfully stupid **** on this board
    I'm convinced he's trolling at this point. It's impossible to genuinely have a poster that is wrong about absolutely everything, and I mean that literally.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone
      Quote:

Originally Posted by denium

I can't green you again. Keep slaying them bro.

Lmao like a pathetic little fanboy, go grow a pair you balless f@ggot.
      Lmao, I think you're just a bit dim.

Nobody likes David Haye apart from bored, fat mums.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

He's a bored, fat "hardcore gamer"

Comment

this clown is strictly out for a money grab....I hope the people in the UK don't fall for it....but I have a feeling that if Haye can get Bomber before Fury does, Haye clips and ices Bomber....then there will be a whole bunch of UK money on the table for the split and I doubt Fury will turn it down and the Scam Maker will have succeeded in conning the public once again because there is absolutely NO WAY he beats Fury imo

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            He's a bored, fat "hardcore gamer"
            You can tell he's a kid just by his posting style and that daft signature.

Comment

I think you're a horny little teenager who likely hasn't ever had a girl just like poor DirkDiggler might explain your sig

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                this clown is strictly out for a money grab....I hope the people in the UK don't fall for it....but I have a feeling that if Haye can get Bomber before Fury does, Haye clips and ices Bomber....then there will be a whole bunch of UK money on the table for the split and I doubt Fury will turn it down and the Scam Maker will have succeeded in conning the public once again because there is absolutely NO WAY he beats Fury imo
                [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j204/beaglepussband/stupid%20****/AEBC719B-AF31-4742-9EF7-D128786E1FB9_zps11mtuix1.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                  I think you're a horny little teenager who likely hasn't ever had a girl just like poor DirkDiggler might explain your sig
                  A fat, hardcore gamer who still lives with his mum calling someone a horny teenager. Oh the irony.

What's your favourite game bro? Dead or Alive? I bet you love wanking to those hot virtual women.

Comment

A fat, hardcore gamer who still lives with his mum calling someone a horny teenager. Oh the irony.

What's your favourite game bro? Dead or Alive? I bet you love wanking to those hot virtual women.

Comment

You know you're struggling when you have to take DirkDigglers patter onboard but as I said you have two half naked woman gif as your sigs on a boxing forum its pretty cringe tbh.

Comment

Working...
                      X