Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Fury being racist: "David Haye is the same color as the road, not getting shot"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
    They are protected under the racial discrimination act in the UK.

Those who going round calling him a "*****" and whatever else are the same as those going around calling Amir Khan a "****" or a black fighter a "******" in a derogatory way.

So this forum should probably clamp down on the abuse thrown at Fury sometimes.

Obviously this forum has automatically starred out the offensive racist terms, well by rights, "*****" should be as it's deeply offensive to Irish Travellers.

Not trying to cause anything, just actually giving people or moderators a heads up on what's a racist term under the racial discrimination act and who's protected under it.
    exactly the point

Comment

FFS I got that Patel fanny on my friends list, accepted the request out of politeness.
      What a wee w@nk

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Big Dunn once called me racist for quoting Biggie Smalls and then threw a b1tch-fit, wishing for a terrorist attack on the UK

Just trolling doe.
        Dunn called people racist for saying that Broner was trying to be like Floyd Mayweather. And the funny part was most Black people who watch boxing were the ones pointing it out first, but some how its racist to point out the obvious, even Broner admits to it.

Its getting to the point where you cant even make a comment on a black person unless its positive, but a lot of these black power posters on here love to call every non black a hype job, ducker, no skills etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Totally true.

They are as diverse as any group along with the Sheffield bunch.

Laughable to call them racist when it's others who are racist towards them. You saw how the Klitschko fans were talking about Tyson being inbred and married to his sister that kind of stuff.

Pretty racist crap.
          Very true, some of them are still at it on twitter...

Fury's never going to be fully accepted sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
            Damn bro....you should've let the pup BELIEVE Johns was saying something racist...the kid thought he was on to something

no hard feelings TS....common sense comes with age, you'll get there one day lil bro

I should have tbh ur right.......

Comment

This comment might not be racist, but they do seem like a certain brand of white trash, that embraces the usual nonsense.

Fury slamming gays and then backing off after backlash shows how dim and ignorant he is. And saying the end of the world is approaching in earnest makes you a complete tool and an idiot. Gypsy culture and travelling culture is meant to be pretty inbred and insular. Thats how it seems.

ANd I like Tyson. He's can be a lot of fun. But lets not forget he's usually not fun, but just vile, rude, and also violent. He totally lost his cool against Wlad once, like he was going to fist fight. Against Wlad is the first time he has actually acted somewhat sane and civilized.

But Tyson has mostly just been a foul mouthed piece of sh#t. Certainly no advertisement for travellers.

Comment

What a pathetic thread. Some black people are so desperate to play the race card and try so hard to find racism where it doesn't exist. Fukin sad man.

Comment

Wow, all I have to say is that The Big Dunn, Red Cyclone & the OP are absolute mongs. Hilarious thread.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

and people labeling John and the Fury camp racists...how many racists have black people in their camps and dont mind doing a Islamic prayer before a fight? Even though they arent Islamic.?

A real low blow to throw dirt on peoples names just because you hate the fact that they won.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      In all seriousness, once I saw Red Cyclone's response I figured trolling with the Floyd stuff wasn't probably a good thing.

I figured when you posted the Floyd's boyfriend stuff then things would calm down.

Like an hour ago I PM'ed dreamerusa and copped to trolling because it got out of hand.

Big Dunn be like...

Comment

Working...
                      X