Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The next few months will be packed with fights. Here's a list.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It has been years we don't a get a nice streak of fights like this one.

Comment

Welp.......my DVR is going to hell. I usually watch a card and if even one of the fights were very good I'll keep it even though the entire telecast could be 3 hours long. I'll have to get out of that habit ASAP

Comment

Oh boy that's my boxing fix sorted I'm probably going to watch the lot apart from a couple Telemunndo cards and Gabe & Steve's fight because I've got no access to watch it. If Salido is PPV that's a joke.

Comment

Great year for boxing so far, the next 3 month period is already better than last year (by far). Plus there are a lot of fighters who have yet to announce their next fight. Hopefully the trend continues the rest of the year.

Comment

Plus all the tune up Thai cards twice a month and boxing is in full motion. Awesome lead up to a massive PPV.

Comment

I'm glad there aren't many PPV's. I really enjoyed watching FNF and ShoBox the new generation. I like watching up-and-coming fighters. Sometimes they have the most drama and action. It's gonna be sad watching FNF go off the air

Comment

How anyone who is a boxing fan could complain about the 1st quarter of 2105 is beyond me. Best thing is there is only one PPV and a lot on free TV.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  How anyone who is a boxing fan could complain about the 1st quarter of 2105 is beyond me. Best thing is there is only one PPV and a lot on free TV.
                  Hot damn bro, I would expect to see robots boxing by that time!

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                    Hot damn bro, I would expect to see robots boxing by that time!
                    OOps, maybe dunn is a little too excited.

Comment

We should all agree that this is beautiful! Let's hope the rest of the year is filled with even better match-ups.

Comment

Working...
                      X