Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing Fans Have STOPPED HATING on Canelo Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I stopped hating Canelo when he started to truly do t the best available and show his worth.

Huge Canelo fan now. Show and prove, that what boxing is about. Like Naseem Richardson said, Canelo became a beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
      So if Byrd had it 116-112, closer to Moretti and Trella, it means she could've failed on two swing rounds to make it 118-110? Canelo had a nice compubox and selection of power shots. Why isn't she given benefit of doubt? You can't assume professional scoring is like Oympic style scoring where points are more laxed than actually hurting an opponent than in prize fighting. So you think Mayweather Sr. was correct that Oscar beat Floyd on the ''point system?'' What did Sr. mean by that? I mean, it's a 10point system regardless innit
      No I am saying if a judge is motivated to alter their score for bias or personal gain that is corruption. I have no idea what you are babbling about.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        No I am saying if a judge is motivated to alter their score for bias or personal gain that is corruption. I have no idea what you are babbling about.
        I just countered your theory about “motivated” to do his or personal gain by general scorecard theory. It Canelo were a basic fighter you could claim your case.

Comment

I just countered your theory about “motivated” to do his or personal gain by general scorecard theory. It Canelo were a basic fighter you could claim your case.
          My case is if a judge scores a fight to benefit themselves it's corruption. It's a corrupt scorecard if one judge does it or all three.

Comment

My case is if a judge scores a fight to benefit themselves it's corruption. It's a corrupt scorecard if one judge does it or all three.
            Canelo vs GGG 1 Rounds 3-9 could all be swing. Rounds 1-2 or 10-12 were all consistent by all judges. You guys gravitate to what other fans say without analyzing the rounds.

Look at Salido vs Loma here:

Levi Martinez 115-113 | Jack Reiss 112-116 | Oren Shellenberger 113-115

Comment

Canelo vs GGG 1 Rounds 3-9 could all be swing. Rounds 1-2 or 10-12 were all consistent by all judges. You guys gravitate to what other fans say without analyzing the rounds.

Look at Salido vs Loma here:

Levi Martinez 115-113 | Jack Reiss 112-116 | Oren Shellenberger 113-115
              I'm going by what I saw in the fight. A false attempt at rple a dope from Canelo in a fight he lost 8,_4 and a better attempt in the second fight where he got out boxed by Golovkin.

Comment

I'm going by what I saw in the fight. A false attempt at rple a dope from Canelo in a fight he lost 8,_4 and a better attempt in the second fight where he got out boxed by Golovkin.
                well you can live off of those fights I guess. Maybe one day when you hit a gym and spar with various guys... the times you do things that worked or didn't it, and you realize that after a year's worth of gym play, you'll see why Canelo's trickery has always been dope! trust me, you'll feel better!

Comment

well you can live off of those fights I guess. Maybe one day when you hit a gym and spar with various guys... the times you do things that worked or didn't it, and you realize that after a year's worth of gym play, you'll see why Canelo's trickery has always been dope! trust me, you'll feel better!
                  I've been watching boxing on and off for over 40 years. Canelo lost those two fights. He's a good fighter but in these two instances he lost. Don't worry he's heavily favored to win the third fight.

Comment

why because the PBC empire went down slope?
                    No, you’re a douche bag because you make stupid posts. Like this one

Comment

lol. CJ Ross predates Canelo vs Mayweather. you still don't get the point of boxing, ''corruption'' isn't banked on 1 judge when there's three. Plenty of cards, thousands, have shown 3 judges favor a fighter that shouldn't have won. There's no such thing in boxing where a fighter wins 4 rounds because of ''luck.'' you have to earn it.

In theory, dumb casuals fans (probably like yourself) don't realize that you still only gravitate on 1 judge. Moretti gave Canelo 4 rounds. Is that absurd? If you want to know what bad scoring or suspect scoring is, that's Lara vs Williams. CJ Ross and Dave Moretti scoring Canelo vs Mayweather is nothing compared to Lara vs Williams. If you're going to BUY judges, hence plural, you buy more than 1 to secure a win. How you dumb Canelo haters just rinse what other dumb fans say is always comedic.
                      You know how I know you either didn't read my post or didn't actually pay attention when you did? Because you're asking me if Canelo getting 4 rounds in the Mayweather fight was absurd when I already said it was. Second paragraph, you didn't even have to read far to see it.

Anyone scoring Alvarez 4 rounds against Mayweather was probably bought, but the fight was so one sided that they couldn't find a way to actually justify giving it to him anyway. What does that say, that Canelo was only two rounds from getting a draw against Mayweather in a fight he was shut out in? CJ Ross was clearly bought, and was suspended for it. Byrd was sidelined for her obviously corrupt scorecard in the Golovkin fight. You have MULTIPLE judges who have been disciplined for obviously corrupt scores in Canelo's favor and you're pretending the problem doesn't exist?

And yes, you can buy only one judge who will definitely give your fighter the win on the scorecard and it is still corruption. Having one judge on your side is huge when you only need one more to be on his side to give him the win or at least salvage a draw. That's how Golden Boy got away with this **** for every single Canelo fight. You just need one obviously bought judge to shift the fight hugely in his favor.

If the obviously corrupt judges were scoring it fair, Alvarez has a far greater chance of losing these fights that he either won or got draws in because of one obviously terrible and corrupt scorecard.

You know, you didn't even address the obvious pattern of inexcusable scoring in all these fights, and it's obviously because you can't. You know the game. You're just not much of a boxing fan compared to a Canelo fan so you don't give a ****. Which is why boxing sucks so much, the fans don't give a damn that the sport is so corrupt.

When this happens in EVERY SINGLE CANELO FIGHT it's pretty obvious there's corruption happening.
                      Last edited by bojangles1987; 03-31-2020, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X