Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: With Canelo Trilogy, Golovkin Gets Closer To Soothing a Tattered Psyche

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
    But everything he said was true more or less.

I feel like both guys did questionable things career wise. Whats wrong with bringing it up?
    It’s cool, just that in his case... he claims he isn’t a fan of ine ones specific fighter which we all know is bs... but he is quick to be a hater... like in these times do we really need people just hating? I sure don’t... so phuck him and his takes

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
      He better go for the KO early on. He not going to win on points. I am not watching this fight though. It’s a money grab.
      100%. If he didn't win on points in the first two, there is no way in hell he wins on point this fight.

Comment

Canelo definitely did a number on GGG's psyche. The guy constantly thumped his chest about epitomizing Mexican style and insisted that Canelo engage him in that type of fight, only to turn around and get battered and beaten by Canelo Mexican style. He then threw his trainer under the bus while claiming he doesn't really know about Mexican style because he's from California (not making this up lol)-- and changes his style for the worse with his new trainer. 38 is pretty old to not have an identity as a fighter, he'd better better find it within the next 172 days because he still looked lost in his last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
          I support boxing as a sport and I support Mexican boxers more because I’m Mexican... that’s a fact. But you don’t support any fighter... you mean to tell me, that you only support boxing and no specific boxer? That’s bs and anyone who claims that is bsn too... so save your phagotry... you aren’t exposing anything but yourself. I don’t hide anything, you hide everything and resort to hate on everything which is lame af signs of a loser... so yeah bro, keep being ghay and a hater... we don’t need it. If you can support that’ll be great... if not shut yo ass up
          sooooo, You can't Disprove anything that I said which essentially proves what I'm saying is accurate, and you don't care about any of that because all that matters to you is deep throating Canelo.

I support the best fights being made and when they do get made, I sit back, enjoy, and wait to see who the best man is. You on the other hand probably sit on your sofa while wearing a Canelo thong, drink mango claws like a lil b***h and scream at your TV loudly "yayyyyy Canelo". We're just made differently. I enjoy the sport, you watch it to cheer a specific man.

Comment

I think alot of people and the media wanted Canelo to lose that night because there's no way in hell GGG won that second fight I probably watched that fight 100 times and it becomes clearer Everytime that fight was not hard to score in the trilogy Canelo stops the old men and gets rid of him and his pathetic loving media that so much adores GGG

Comment

First two fights no in reality the first fight was a draw the second was Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by pretty ste View Post
                I think alot of people and the media wanted Canelo to lose that night because there's no way in hell GGG won that second fight I probably watched that fight 100 times and it becomes clearer Everytime that fight was not hard to score in the trilogy Canelo stops the old men and gets rid of him and his pathetic loving media that so much adores GGG
                GGG was always a media darling/creation. He was hyped as the most devastating puncher in boxing when he'd never knocked out an elite fighter and hyped as an ATG when his best win was Lemieux. Writers love storybook endings and having GGG win would have provided that for them, but Canelo flipped the script and beat him at his own game.

Comment

Lyle Fitzsimmons too all these GGG fanboy media wanted Canelo to lose so bad that second fight that the red headed kid made them eat their words backed up the supposedly boogymen you never hear Lyle talk about that right I want Canelo to destroy that old men that only fight carpet installers and cab drivers Canelo made this millions literally build his career out of Canelo name the media always loved GGG more that Canelo just facts in the trilogy Canelo retires that old men and the GGG fanboys could kick rocks
                  Last edited by pretty ste; 03-25-2020, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Canelo should not give a trilogy to this guy who is only playing safe by fighting Uber drivers while waiting to cash out.

Comment

Is crazy idk what they were watching but it seem they had their mind made up for Canelo to lose that night and they thought if it's another close fight GGG gets it but Canelo beat him fair and square

Comment

Working...
                      X