Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So when Anthony Joshua 'sticks and moves ' against ruiz he fought scared.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
    Hey butt plug I said he did what he had to do.I just thought it was funny much like your self.I can always tell when you nut groupies start overdosing on ball soup.I think the stuff backs up in your brain and you guys start living your life through your hero’s life.I knew a guy who died from Bruno’s sauce so be careful.
    You’re corny and dumb. That’s a terrible combo to have with low IQ.

Stop discussing boxing - you’re too mentally impaired to know what the sweet science is about. Phaggot.

Comment

AJ is ranked as the FOURTH BEST HW in England's HISTORY.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
        AJ is ranked as the FOURTH BEST HW in England's HISTORY.
        Heard Helenius is goat

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
          Heard Helenius is goat
          Lmao. Trust them they know boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
            Lmao. Trust them they know boxing
            Your not a believer
            C’mon

Comment

Man Joshua fans are really insecure.

Guy ran away from Ruiz for 12 rounds. Got some good cardio. Trained for it too, since he looked like he swallowed a tape worm in training camp, and just ran marathons each day.

Deal with it. He fought scared from the same guy that you fans were laughing at and saying didn't deserve to be in the same ring as Joshua. Same guy he quit against six months earlier, and ran to africa for two months like Dave Chapelle

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation
                When did Floyd fight someone who outweighed him by 47lbs?
                you are right, Floyd never had to fight a short obese fat guy

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Yup! It was freaking hilarious seeing a huge muscle bound jacked up dude run from the Blob. I mean it’s like watching a nerd kick the jocks @ss and then the jock runs from the nerd
                  Lol yea thats what happened

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                    You’re corny and dumb. That’s a terrible combo to have with low IQ.

Stop discussing boxing - you’re too mentally impaired to know what the sweet science is about. Phaggot.
                    Two mentally impaired to proclaim a fighter is awesome who is mentally weak and was savagely destroyed by a guy who had bigger **** than most woman .Then runs like a biitchh from the same sweaty fat azz in the rematch.This makes him one of the greatest heavyweight of all time in the kingdom.AJ is a slightly better version of Bruno the bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
                      Two mentally impaired to proclaim a fighter is awesome who is mentally weak and was savagely destroyed by a guy who had bigger **** than most woman .Then runs like a biitchh from the same sweaty fat azz in the rematch.This makes him one of the greatest heavyweight of all time in the kingdom.AJ is a slightly better version of Bruno the bum.
                      LMAO. I guess Ali was mentally weak when Cooper almost knocked him out. Tyson was mentally weak when he was savagely beaten by Douglas. Lennox Lewis was mentally weak when he was knocked out cold by the crazed/bummy McCall. LMAO.

Your hero just got destroyed by a big fat gypo on yer black history month. Your history is tainted forever by a gypo. LMAO.

Low IQ having clown. LMAO.

Comment

Working...
                      X