Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather: Roger's Health Was Failing Him, He Can Finally Rest in Peace

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    i know its sad....

I obviously aint agree with u and the other situation. But overall u good in my book bro .....RIP Roger. YDKSAB

I hope somebody makes a Roger soundbite compilation he was funny asf

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
      I obviously aint agree with u and the other situation. But overall u good in my book bro .....RIP Roger. YDKSAB

I hope somebody makes a Roger soundbite compilation he was funny asf
      i despise Floyd and can give two shlts about him...But Roger was cool IMO. Even if he on the rival team.

Comment

i despise Floyd and can give two shlts about him...But Roger was cool IMO. Even if he on the rival team.
        I was just gonna say.... How can anyone dislike Roger.... He was funny and gave no fcks.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingwizard View Post
          An underrated trainer who helped guide Floyd to an undefeated record. Floyd should have kept Roger as his trainer he would have beaten Pacquio more convincingly.
          Uncle roger knows boxing and honest. He said that floyd need to rematch and beat pac convincingly if he wants to be callled one of the very best in boxing history.

Comment

Roger knows boxing and honest. Eventhough floyd jr is his nephew He still say that floyd need to rematch and beat pac convincingly if he wants to be callled one of the very best in boxing history.

Comment

Originally posted by etech1 View Post
              I've been a ggg detractor for not fighting Ward when the time was right, but just the same you and your BULL S H I T, need to go and fk off!!
              Lmao.. U idiot! I was quoting roger Mayweather! This was back when GGG was unknown! Get yo sensitive azz off my page.. U lame hoe!

Comment

Originally posted by etech1 View Post
                And one more thing, you call me "emotional" when your screen name is "doubledagger"?? How emotional were you when you chose that name?? Lmao!

Wow! Too good!! Lol!

You and "hitmanjosh" should hook up, cuz you got 2 of the SCARIEST screen names on here! Lol

Maybe you 2 could be a team!?!?

Lol

Make a youtube channel called hit "men" for hire! Lol

Want someone taken out? Just call josh or "doubledagger"

@ 1-800-DUMB- F U C K S

damn! Smh. Too funny.

It's ok. You might grow up someday.

: )

Edited: Thank you for the laugh. : )
                Daaaaym! How emotional you gotta be to reply to the same post three times? Lol, and the stuff you're saying, dude, you cannot possibly be over the age of 12, smh!

That, or you got some serious emotional and mental deficiencies.

Lol, either way, you need some serious therapy bro. Get Help ASAP.

Comment

He was a funny mfer

Comment

My Respect to Roger Mayweather and his family.

A great man fighting as a boxer and a excellent trainer. A great gentleman inside and outside the ring. This is a huge loss for Floyd Mayweather Jr. his family and all of us. My respect for the Mayweather family, my condolences and good wishes for them. Roger Mayweather, thank you for giving your goodness presence to all of us, please, Rest In Peace knowing that your family is in good hands.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                      Roger knows boxing and honest. Eventhough floyd jr is his nephew He still say that floyd need to rematch and beat pac convincingly if he wants to be callled one of the very best in boxing history.
                      Very true. He knew what it would take. But he could only do so much

Comment

Working...
                      X