Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: At This Stage, I Believe Wilder Does NOT Want Joshua Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: At This Stage, I Believe Wilder Does NOT Want Joshua Fight!

Promoter Eddie Hearn, who guides the career of IBF, WBO, WBA, IBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua (21-0, 20 KOs), believes WBC champion Deontay Wilder (40-0, 39 KOs) is looking to go in another direction. Fans are in suspense, as Hearn sent over a contract for the bout - after both parties finally agreed to stage the fight in the UK.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Face it, this will end like Mayweather vs Pacquiao. Or it will never happen at all.

Comment

fast eddie and the underwearsalesman are a couple of known liers who will do anything to duck birdlegs

Comment

This fuccing clown Hearn Is full of shet!
        Now I'm not involved with the negotiations and I don't know anything about contracts and such but when a man says give me $50 million and I swear I'll sign the contract tomorrow then he's expected to sign once he's been offered what he asked for and his promoter has verified the money is there.
        All this bullshet coming from Hearn and Joshua only tells me they don't want the fight. That simple.
        I'm not a fan of neither but I would like to see them fight and let the best man win. That simple!
        Last edited by BigStomps; 06-24-2018, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Everyone just needs to come the reality that this fight is not going to happen next. The AJ supporters will blame Wilder, the Wilder supporters will blame Hearn and Joshua. Just get on with it. This fight isn't THAT great. Both guys are still relatively unknown to general audiences and both have flaws that could be exploited by lesser fighters. This isn't some Ali/Frazier type fight, just fight other dudes and come back and negotiate in the Fall, but I'm tired AF of this back and forth and waiting for something to happen between the 2 sides.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
            fast eddie and the underwearsalesman are a couple of known liers who will do anything to duck birdlegs
            Wilder has a contract to sign that has everything he agreed on. We're about 11:59 on who really wants this

Comment

Hahahahaha, awhahahahahaha.

Comment

Great post stomps I new you had it in you to post some intelligent words. Fuc Eddie Hearn you slimy limie stop with the spin job 50 mil is on the table get the contract signed already. Enough with the Bob Arum impression.

Comment

Man, just shut the fuck up already! We've had it with your bullshit! Just go fight your mandatory challenger as you have planned all along!

Comment

Why would Wilder not want the fight? That's ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                    X