No announcement yet.

Mickey Garcia Vs Errol Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    Spence only weighed 156 on fight night against Ocampo so he is a natural welterweight and even Crawford weighs more than that on fight night. Jr middleweights like Jermell, Lara, Hurd and Trout all weigh about 168 pounds on fight night. It isn't that Spence is such a big welterweight that makes him so good. It's his skill, stamina, punching power and great body punching that make him the best welterweight.
    Spence walks around at 180.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Guy View Post
      That's true, but I don't want Mikey to fight Spence before Loma because he could take major damage and never be the same. It'll be good business-wise for Mikey, but he has a better chance if he fights Loma before Spence or Bud (Thurman is doing nothing at the moment).
      We got to remember also....loma is injured now....and recovering, he said dec he would be back.....but no guratee and he would need a tuneup/plus to get loma you have to deal with bob lol..... spence/mikey is easy for haymon to make.....

Comment

War Mikey is gonna pissed when he sees this thread/poll........lol

Comment

The poll results are #Savage my goodness.....lol

Comment

the 2 votes

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              the 2 votes
              lol man.....it's to the point of being disrespectful....

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
                lol man.....it's to the point of being disrespectful....
                ****s funny

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  ****s funny
                  I think most guys in the thread is way off......it would be very competetive early -mid rounds with mikey countering and movement....but spence would be slipping in body shots here and there....and it would add up later........it would be similar to the brook fight.....

Comment

garcia too small for welterweight. he looked kinda fat at 140 lbs vs broner and lipinets. i think 135 is his best weight with the option to move to 140 again later

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
                      I think most guys in the thread is way off......it would be very competetive early -mid rounds with mikey countering and movement....but spence would be slipping in body shots here and there....and it would add up later........it would be similar to the brook fight.....
                      I agsee. Mikey would hang in early

Comment

Working...
                      X