Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Grandpa Pacquiao Defeats Bud Crawford. Is He the GOAT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pac achievement alone is worthy to be callied the GOAT.

8 division champion
    5 division lineal champion
    2000-2009 fighter of the decade

There is no one come close to achieve this.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
      lol.. there will never be an undisputed GOAT. GOAT is an opinion, the whole world will never agree on anything.

also, just no. it would be his best win by far (yes, better than barrera). but it is not enough to be the best of his own era, let alone all time.
      Your opinion also. And also, Barrera is a better win than Crawford no matter how you spin it.

Comment

would it really be that huge a shock? i mean it would be an upset, but who has crawford actually beat worth a damn? i'd favour this current version of pacquiao to have beaten every single fighter on crawfords resume.

Comment

In the BIGGEST Boxing Event of ALL TIME he LOST 9RDS to 3 (and 3 is being generous, very generous) to FLOYD MAYWEATHER, he'll never have a better opportunity to be recognized as GOAT.

Comment

Manny won't go anywhere near it. He's trying to fight the smaller Loma instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              Man do you actually see Mayweather-Pacquiao as some sort of clinic? It is one of the most disappointing fights of the recent history.

Mayweather pawing a jab and then doing next to nothing while Pacquiao looking uninterested, then lands a straight hand here and there is just somewhat laughable if you consider that a great performance. You make it sound as if it was Mayweather-Gatti and ****.

Oh I didn't mean it was a great fight. I just mean Pacquiao wouldn't have much success at all trying to move in on Crawford and would become discouraged from doing so. It just seems like Crawford would win by keeping his distance and making Manny pay whenever he tried to get aggressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                Oh I didn't mean it was a great fight. I just mean Pacquiao wouldn't have much success at all trying to move in on Crawford and would become discouraged from doing so. It just seems like Crawford would win by keeping his distance and making Manny pay whenever he tried to get aggressive.
                IMO Crawford would actually be the aggressor in this fight. Like he would just be there to shatter Pacquaio, and Pac would play counter puncher.

Comment

You become the greatest of all time by all the fights you have in your prime including any loses. One great win doesn't do it. Beating Crawford doesn't make losing to Mayweather and Marquez disappear. Crawford is good but he isn't the greatest so how does beating him make Pacquiao the greatest? I give Pacquiao a chance to beat Crawford but I would not call him the greatest of all time if he did beat Crawford.

Comment

According to haters NO. Because crawford only beats smaller guys.

In my eyes this would be a hell of accomplishment. Beating a P4P guy at 39 is something going into the history books of boxing

Comment

Good win to finish his career off if he did it, but I don't think its as good as some may think it would be, Crawford is good, but there are much better fighters on that resume of Pacman so why should beating TC make Pacquiao the goat?

Comment

Working...
                      X