Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you forgive Margarito after he whoops pac???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Azteca-Kid 2
    The first fight was a draw in the rematch Kid Azteca beat Cocoa Kid by 10 round decision.

Azteca-Kid 3
    In the third fight Kid Azteca beat Cocoa Kid by 10 round decision.

Nápoles-Melendez
    Nápoles knocks out David Melendez in the 5th round.

Chávez-Camacho
    Chávez retains his world Jr. Welterweight title with a 12 round decision. This is Camacho's first real loss. Scorecards 117-111, 119-110, 120-107.

Chávez-LaPorte
    Chávez retains his WBC Super featherweight title with a unanimous Decision. Scorecards 117-112, 115-114, 114-113.

Chávez-Rosario
    Chávez wins the world Lightweight title with an 11th round knockout.

Cuevas-Espada 1
    Cuevas beats Espada for the world Welterweight title,by TKO in the 2nd round

Cuevas-Espada 2
    Pipino Cuevas knocks out Espada in the 12 Round

Cuevas-Espada 3
    Cuevas Knocks him out in the 10th Round

De la Hoya-Camacho
    De la Hoya beats Camacho by unanimous decision to retain the world welterweight title. Scorecards 118-108, 120-106, 120-105.

Margarito-Cintron 1
    Margarito defends his WBO world Welterweight title against Cintron via a 5th round knockout.

Margarito-Cintron 2
    In 2008, the two faced off in a rematch this time with Margarito as the challenger Cintron loses his IBF Welterweight title after suffering a 6th round knockout.

Margarito-Cotto
    Margarito defeats previously undefeated Miguel Cotto via an 11th round knockout to win the WBA welterweight title.

Lopez-Sanchez
    Ricardo López unifies the WBC and WBO Minimumweight titles by defeating WBO title holder Alex Sanchez via a 5th round knockout. Sanchez was undefeated.

Rosario-Ramirez 2
    In their rematch Ramirez wins the world title with a 4th round knockout.

Sánchez-Gómez
    Salvador Sánchez inflicts what many consider the greatest defeat in Puerto Rican boxing history, knocking Gómez out in the 8th round to retain the world Featherweight title.

Sánchez-LaPorte
    Sanchez defends his WBC Featherweight title against Juan Laporte by unanimous decision. Scorecards 148-142, 146-139, 147-140. The two were scheduled for a rematch but Sanchez was killed in a car accident before the bout took place. LaPorte would go on to win the vacant WBC title shortly after.

Barrera-Fernandez
    Barrera knocks out Orlando Fernandez in the 7th round defending hes WBO Super Bantamweight Title.

Corrales-Manfredy
    Corrales knocks out Angel Manfredy in the 3rd Round.

Lopez-Fuentes
    José Luis López knocks him down in the first round then knocks Sammy Fuentas out in the 2nd.

Zurita-Escobar
    Juan Zurtia outpoints Sixto Escabar to win a 10 round decision.

Pérez-Vázquez 1
    Raúl Pérez outpoints Wilfredo Vazquez to win a 10 round decision. Scorecards 91-98, 93-98, 93-96

Alvarez-Cotto
    Saul Alvarez TKO's Jose Miguel Cotto in the 9th round.

Segura-Calderon
    Giovanni Segura stops Ivan Calderon in tha 8th round.

/ thread

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
      Azteca-Kid 2
      The first fight was a draw in the rematch Kid Azteca beat Cocoa Kid by 10 round decision.

Azteca-Kid 3
      In the third fight Kid Azteca beat Cocoa Kid by 10 round decision.

Nápoles-Melendez
      Nápoles knocks out David Melendez in the 5th round.

Chávez-Camacho
      Chávez retains his world Jr. Welterweight title with a 12 round decision. This is Camacho's first real loss. Scorecards 117-111, 119-110, 120-107.

Chávez-LaPorte
      Chávez retains his WBC Super featherweight title with a unanimous Decision. Scorecards 117-112, 115-114, 114-113.

Chávez-Rosario
      Chávez wins the world Lightweight title with an 11th round knockout.

Cuevas-Espada 1
      Cuevas beats Espada for the world Welterweight title,by TKO in the 2nd round

Cuevas-Espada 2
      Pipino Cuevas knocks out Espada in the 12 Round

Cuevas-Espada 3
      Cuevas Knocks him out in the 10th Round

De la Hoya-Camacho
      De la Hoya beats Camacho by unanimous decision to retain the world welterweight title. Scorecards 118-108, 120-106, 120-105.

Margarito-Cintron 1
      Margarito defends his WBO world Welterweight title against Cintron via a 5th round knockout.

Margarito-Cintron 2
      In 2008, the two faced off in a rematch this time with Margarito as the challenger Cintron loses his IBF Welterweight title after suffering a 6th round knockout.

Margarito-Cotto
      Margarito defeats previously undefeated Miguel Cotto via an 11th round knockout to win the WBA welterweight title.

Lopez-Sanchez
      Ricardo López unifies the WBC and WBO Minimumweight titles by defeating WBO title holder Alex Sanchez via a 5th round knockout. Sanchez was undefeated.

Rosario-Ramirez 2
      In their rematch Ramirez wins the world title with a 4th round knockout.

Sánchez-Gómez
      Salvador Sánchez inflicts what many consider the greatest defeat in Puerto Rican boxing history, knocking Gómez out in the 8th round to retain the world Featherweight title.

Sánchez-LaPorte
      Sanchez defends his WBC Featherweight title against Juan Laporte by unanimous decision. Scorecards 148-142, 146-139, 147-140. The two were scheduled for a rematch but Sanchez was killed in a car accident before the bout took place. LaPorte would go on to win the vacant WBC title shortly after.

Barrera-Fernandez
      Barrera knocks out Orlando Fernandez in the 7th round defending hes WBO Super Bantamweight Title.

Corrales-Manfredy
      Corrales knocks out Angel Manfredy in the 3rd Round.

Lopez-Fuentes
      José Luis López knocks him down in the first round then knocks Sammy Fuentas out in the 2nd.

Zurita-Escobar
      Juan Zurtia outpoints Sixto Escabar to win a 10 round decision.

Pérez-Vázquez 1
      Raúl Pérez outpoints Wilfredo Vazquez to win a 10 round decision. Scorecards 91-98, 93-98, 93-96

Alvarez-Cotto
      Saul Alvarez TKO's Jose Miguel Cotto in the 9th round.

Segura-Calderon
      Giovanni Segura stops Ivan Calderon in tha 8th round.

/ thread

out of curiosity, how many of those fights did you actually see?

Comment

hahaha, manfreddy was by far the biggest clown outta you ricans, damn maybe if he had taken a knee in this fight like his fellow countrymen he would have stood a better chance....

5:30, lmao, even larry merchant thinks he should have took a knee (probably because he knows thats what ricans do best)

hahaha, gay ass borika
        Last edited by bcfc; 10-13-2010, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
          he did admit taking it but he said he didn't know it was something illegal. not really an admittance of guilt.
          Yeah, i just looked up a couple of articles on Mosely's "admittance", and from what i see, it looks like Shane was suing Conte, and Conte set up some edited u-tube vids of Shane "confessing to knowingly use epo" before a fight.

I'm not even going to post the vids here or get into it. But you're right BW, thanks for informing me in a polite manner. I did listen to or watch something quite a while ago, but my memory isn't that great...it's a ***** gittin' old...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
            Yeah, i just looked up a couple of articles on Mosely's "admittance", and from what i see, it looks like Shane was suing Conte, and Conte set up some edited u-tube vids of Shane "confessing to knowingly use epo" before a fight.

I'm not even going to post the vids here or get into it. But you're right BW, thanks for informing me in a polite manner. I did listen to or watch something quite a while ago, but my memory isn't that great...it's a ***** gittin' old...lol.
            no problem dude.

Comment

I won't forgive him for cheating but i will stop wondering if he cheated in all his fights prior to being caught.

Comment

Originally posted by BlazeDRicaN View Post

Enough said.
                A riod abuser beating a innocent man? That's weak rican you can do better then that.

Comment

Working...
                X