No announcement yet.

Official Canelo Alvarez PED & Fallout Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
    What is he supposed to be importing Kobe beef every night? What an amazingly intelligent response.
    Maybe eat chicken?...

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
      not true... it was taken during tour de france 2010...

Contador’s positive test came on a rest day during the 2010 Tour de France – presumably indicating use of the banned substance on the previous day of Le Tour (stage 16). But clenbuterol has a long half-life – approximately 34 hours. For this reason it’s somewhat perplexing that higher levels weren’t detected, if this was something Contador was taking while riding.
      Rest day = blood transfusion day. They always suspected that the clenbuterol was left over from previous doping, and was in blood that he doped with.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        really.....

even for the cyclist it was reported that he needed 180 times the amount to even get some sort of benefit of the clen

just sayin....

its easy to put two and two together
        It was suspected he was blood doping, and the clenbuterol found its way into his system from blood that was taken from him while he was still using it.

With modern testing, blood doping needs to be regular to maintain hemacrit levels at a constant level. If your hemacrit levels vary by too much its evidence of doping.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
          It was suspected he was blood doping, and the clenbuterol found its way into his system from blood that was taken from him while he was still using it.

With modern testing, blood doping needs to be regular to maintain hemacrit levels at a constant level. If your hemacrit levels vary by too much its evidence of doping.
          theres a good vid about floyd and blood doping....

makes sense since he used the iv's in the pac fight etc even if he did get permission like I said it makes sense

Comment

• As of this post, there are 76 salty Golovtards that are as shook as Mr 97K and want this fight cancelled.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
              url]https://www.am.com.mx/2018/03/07/general-nacional/deportes/por-este-motivo-habria-saul-alvarez-dado-positivo-en-clembuterol-443139-443139#ixzz59CFfL8SU[/url]

The contamination of Saul Alvarez was due to consume meat, said Angel Guillermo Heredia.

The physical trainer analyzed on his own the concentrations of clenbuterol that the "Canelo" threw in the voluntary tests carried out by the VADA (Voluntary Anti-Doping Association) on February 17 and 20 in Jalisco.

The result for the Guadalajara man was 0.6 to 0.8 nanograms per milliliter in the first, and 0.06 to 0.08 in the second.

"When doing a mathematical calculation, taking into account what is the half-life of clenbuterol, which is 36 hours, depends on the human being, the activity of the athlete or metabolism of the person, taking those factors, I made an exponential equation and I It gives me an accuracy of 99 percent that amount (of the 'Canelo') is according to consumption of contaminated meat.

"In my opinion, neutral, and as a scientist and with morals, as a professional, with all the experience I have, it is practically due to contamination, since the levels of 'Canelo' are too low, what happens is that there are many problems of clenbuterol in Mexico, "Heredia added.

"There are cases above 20 or 25, or up to 40 nanograms per milliliter, and they are clearly taking that substance as doping, and one point is that the tests were in Mexico, 'Canelo' ate that meat in Mexico."
              If today I took a pill, the minimum dose of clenbuterol, which is 0.02 milligrams, means that when I take that pill I will have an amount of 20 ng / ml in the urine, and after 36 hours I will have 10 ng / ml, and after another 36 hours I will have 5 thousand.

Then, the "Canelo" had less than 1 ng / ml, and even lower 3 days later, so it goes according to what is metabolism of clenbuterol, it is nothing, and 'Canelo' for me is clean.
              Rofl, did you really just use Memo Heredia to counter facts with???

Comment

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                It shouldn't be cancelled, GGG is mad an wants to make a statement. He already said he knew Canelo was a cheat but still wants to fight him, that's the kind of man GGG. Let the real champ give this cheat another lesson.

yea but Canelo will likely make the better adjustments, will likely be better at the weight, and will likely know exactly how to handle Golovkin as the fight unfolds.....

which will lead to.......

#excuses

just so long as you guys are ready for that

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  theres a good vid about floyd and blood doping....

makes sense since he used the iv's in the pac fight etc even if he did get permission like I said it makes sense

it makes 0 sense, and it sounds just downright silly

they tested him BEFORE administering the solitary (supervised, authorized) IV

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                    As of this post, there are 76 salty Golovtards that are as shook as Mr 97K and want this fight cancelled.

yup

Comment

• He pissed dirty...give him a hair test too! Clenelo is suspect.

Comment

Working...
                      X