Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we acknowledge the hypocrisy of GGG haters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vman075 View Post
    See the thing is that's absolutely not the question. He's not a politician he's a boxer. Also, no one is hitting him on flip flopping, they are saying he's a coward for threatening to pull out, just like all his detractors have been saying he should. You just made this new argument up to distract from the point bc I showed how dumb the trolls on this site are
    This thread is criticising the "haters" for flip flopping when Golovkin does that himself.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      Boxing fans in general are incredibly stupid and about the most hypocritical in all sports. I do think GGG has some of the nuttiest detractors probably because most of them are Mayweather fans and the majority of them aren't real boxing fans and are most interested in who's ducking who (unless the ducking doesn't suit their narrative) and in a small selection of fighters based on Mayweather vs. Pacquaio. They put fighters in teams.
      I think Golovkin and Pacquiao fans are the absolute worst fans in the history of boxing. They're completely delusional and can't deal with facts and are full of double standards. For example, GGG fans will give more credit for a bigger GGG getting a draw against Canelo than Mayweather moving to his 5th division to fight the same man and completely demolishing him.

Both have racial insecurities and are desperately looking for heroes to represent them. That's what makes them so annoying and toxic.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        This thread is criticising the "haters" for flip flopping when Golovkin does that himself.
        More misdirection.
        Robbie Barrett-"But but but Golovkin flip flops why can't I?"

No moron this thread criticizes haters for directly contradicting themselves, saying a guy should do something and then when he does it they go back on what they said.

I never even mentioned my opinion on Golovkin. I never defended him once. Either way it's irrelevant. If you kill someone is your defense going to be yea but this other guy killed someone too?

Comment

Originally posted by vman075 View Post
          More misdirection.
          Robbie Barrett-"But but but Golovkin flip flops why can't I?"

No moron this thread criticizes haters for directly contradicting themselves, saying a guy should do something and then when he does it they go back on what they said.

I never even mentioned my opinion on Golovkin. I never defended him once. Either way it's irrelevant. If you kill someone is your defense going to be yea but this other guy killed someone too?
          I didn't even see many "haters" saying Golovkin was a sell out for not pulling out of the fight. You're obviously a Golovkin **** gobbler for you to say there were. People were saying he wouldn't pull out because of the money, not hating for it. Golovkin is the flip flopper go make a thread about him.

Comment

Clenelo nuthuggers are pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
              Gg always has been a coward
              This.

Funny how I made a thread exactly like this but about Ca$hnelo haters and it got deleted.

One of the mods must be an inbred Mountain Dew Drinker.

Comment

The problem with the world right now. As a one poster put it, it's about teams, not just being honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  I didn't even see many "haters" saying Golovkin was a sell out for not pulling out of the fight. You're obviously a Golovkin **** gobbler for you to say there were. People were saying he wouldn't pull out because of the money, not hating for it. Golovkin is the flip flopper go make a thread about him.
                  Oh yes of course I am a **** gobbler, you can tell by my history that I just love Golovkin. And yes Golovkin is the flip flopper, you guys have just remained so consistent, why would I ever make up these egregious lies about you guys.

I'm done with you, you want to argue but can't actually dispute what I'm saying so you just change the argument because you are wrong.

Comment

On the notion of GGG pulling out of the fight:

"Ducker. He's looking for a way out"

Same guy, on the notion of him not pulling out:

"Where's his integrity. Money whore"

Boxing scene gonna' keep boxscening.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                      On the notion of GGG pulling out of the fight:

"Ducker. He's looking for a way out"

Same guy, on the notion of him not pulling out:

"Where's his integrity. Money whore"