This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
    Would love it, absolutely love it if we got Juve.

We'd smash them worse than we did in '05.

Higuain would **** his panties when he looks up and see's Big VVD in front of him.

Can't even believe people have been debating Higuain and Benzema. Benzema >>>>>>>>>>>>> Higuain. FACT.

Oh, and Messi is the GOAT. Another FACT.

NOT up for debate, why? Because I, said so bitches.
    No mental midget team gonna defeat juve. Loserpool got 105+goals this season and still no throphy

VVD is baby compared to real italian hard man like chiellini

Comment

• And it wont be Higuain who will make the kops cry it will be this baby face genius

Comment

• Italian football stopped being cool in the 90's.

Even then it was only because Gazzetta Football Italia and the game on Sunday on C4 had banging sound tracks.

It is weird that as a kid most English kids will have watched more live Italian football than English.

Comment

• Eric Bailly is the beat centre back in the league, we just need a decent partner for him. Chris Smalling gtfo ffs.

Comment

• Chris Smalling man handled Morata with ease.

Embarrassing

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
              No mental midget team gonna defeat juve. Loserpool got 105+goals this season and still no throphy

VVD is baby compared to real italian hard man like chiellini
              ??

So the Champions League isn't a trophy anymore?

I told all you bums on here ages ago we were gonna win numero 6 this year and now it's happening, now you all be leaf, but i be leafed when nobody else did. Because i knew. Divine knowledge.

Looked out my window one night into the deep dark sky and amidst the bright shiny stars i saw some words written, words which were '' number 6, 2018'' and i knew instantly just what i was seeing written, written in the stars. Divine knowledge was being passed down to i, the glorious Result Giver to pass onto fools like you out of the goodness of my heart.

And you fools still doubt me. But you won't any more when we are lifting the glorious champions league throphy(sounds better than trophy) comewhat May in Kiev.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                Italian football stopped being cool in the 90's.

Even then it was only because Gazzetta Football Italia and the game on Sunday on C4 had banging sound tracks.

It is weird that as a kid most English kids will have watched more live Italian football than English.

James Richardson is a national treasure. Glorious man.

Comment

• If Liverpool smashes United I will be a believer they're playing the best football in the league right now even Karius looking like Manuel Neuer heir like Roy been saying

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    If Liverpool smashes United I will be a believer they're playing the best football in the league right now even Karius looking like Manuel Neuer heir like Roy been saying
                    Another thing i was bang on the money about, as per.

Karius is now showing the world exactly why the whole of Germany was calling him the heir to Neuer's throne. In fact my German colleague tells me a recent poll concluded that 97% of Germans want Karius as their FIRST choice GK for the world cup. Never doubted the boy would come good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

James Richardson is a national treasure. Glorious man.
                      I wish I danced to that for the first dance with my missus at my wedding.

Banger.

James Richardson is a man who smashed f.uck out of the 90's. Sipping his expresso's on a piazza in Milan reading a few papers. Going through women or men. Anyone could get Richardsoned.

I did watch that Roma game tonight. Chelsea's season would probably have been less of an abortion if Nangoillan or whatever he's called didn't turn us down. Top player.

Comment

Working...
                      X