No announcement yet.

Spence fan goes off on Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    Chill out bro, it was funny. And this guy had the balls to say it a boxer's face, unlike most of the cowards here who would never dare even look a fighter they bash on here in the eyes.
    It takes no ball to bash a fighter as chill as Keith, but more rudeness if you ask me.

He was more drunk and classless than brave.

That fat ass is ducking his jogging suit lol

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Boxing fans are crazy The only fans in the world that will taught PROFESSIONAL FIGHTERS to their face
      well if you really think about it most of the people who like the sport arent really clean cut nerds, its not like that dude is really scared of thurman if it pop'd off he probably knows 100% he getting Knocked out but that aint never scared motherfuckers before they still gonna shoot their shot , talk their shit and roll those dice.

MOtherfuckers get knocked out everyday B, you tough right?

lol

Comment

Dude was a danny garcia fan if anything, look at his shirt. He just wants Keith to lose since he beat the cherry picker.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
          And he's probably proud of himself.

Those guys are straight idiot.

Keith shoulda cracked him in the belly the second time he yelled "one times".

I must said Keith is one damn cool dude.
          Thurman is definitely cool, the fact that he stopped to chat, take pictures etc was nice, sometimes we have to understand how boxing works. Boxers deserve more love that most other sports, they get disrespected by couch potatoes most of the time, yes Thurman has to get back in there sooner rather than later but let the man heal up mentally too

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
            you don't need balls to confront a guy you know cannot touch you. and if he does you know your reaction will be a lawsuit. no balls needed for that.
            I get what youre saying and its true but at least he approached him like a man and heckled him in his face and not behind a keyboard. But I mean He didnt say anything super disrespectful to keith just busting his balls about ducking spence.

Comment

Lol............

Comment

The d1ck riding in that video was nauseating...the ladies love Keith tho.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  Chill out bro, it was funny. And this guy had the balls to say it a boxer's face, unlike most of the cowards here who would never dare even look a fighter they bash on here in the eyes.
                  Fat boy found his balls while surrounded by a group of onlookers and cameras. Had him and Thurman been alone, he wouldn't have said any of that to Thurman.

I'm frustrated with Thurman's long lay off as much as most of us are. Hopefully he comes back as strong as he was before. I'm not sure if he has gotten a bit soft mentally and physically since his last fight. He appears to be a guy who naturally has a fiery mentality, so maybe that will help him in his return.

Comment

Working...
                  X