No announcement yet.

Holly Holm likely to become 1st female UFC 2 division champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holly Holm likely to become 1st female UFC 2 division champion

Apparently the UFC has decided to create a 145lb womans division. Cyborg was offered a fight with Holly Holm to determine the divisions first champion, but turned it down. Holly will be fighting Germaine de Randamie (6-3), who's only UFC loss has been to the current 135lb champion Amanda Nunes, at Barclays.

What happened to the whole "boxing is the best in MMA" after she got beaten down twice...

Not directing this to you, directly, Pandas, but just in general.

It was annoying how everybody was riding her clit (her very enlarged clit, I might add, from steroid abuse) after she beat Rousey, saying she was gonna take over cause boxing is the best, e tc.

Lulz that went away real quick, doe.

Comment

lol wmma...

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
        What happened to the whole "boxing is the best in MMA" after she got beaten down twice...

It was annoying how everybody was riding her clit (her very enlarged clit, I might add, from steroid abuse) after she beat Rousey, saying she was gonna take over cause boxing is the best, e tc.

losing in mma isn't uncommon. When you're trying to break each others limbs **** happens.

Holly Holms (like a few others) proved boxers can cross over and have success in MMA, deal with it. Why hate on boxing and post on a boxing site??

Comment

Originally posted by MelanKomas View Post
          losing in mma isn't uncommon. When you're trying to break each others limbs **** happens.

Holly Holms (like a few others) proved boxers can cross over and have success in MMA, deal with it. Why hate on boxing and post on a boxing site??
          Oh, I'm not hating on boxing at all!

I LOVE boxing, and prefer to watch boxing any day over MMA.

It was just annoying how so many people on here hate UFC, and talk shyte about how they suck, they are boxing rejects, how "white people had to make up their own sport," (despite most of the styles originating from non-Whites/non-White countries)...

And when she won, people were talking so much dumb shyte about boxing being superior, etc.

So, while I am a HUGE fan of boxing, and prefer it to MMA by a country mile, I also recognize that MMA fighters in the UFC in particular are very skilled, and an MMA fight much more closely represents a "real" fight.

Comment

If Ronda can win back the title and is serious about her legacy, she should then move up to 145 to challenge Holly Holm in a rematch and Cyborg. You wanna be the best women's mma fighter of all time. That could do it.

Comment

Is this true? Is there any proof she roided?
              i just did some reading about her. She is very suspect, but has passed all five tests she has taken. If she did roid, she knows how to cycle them through, but i read no proof. Huge clit though...lol.
              Last edited by jazluvr; 12-15-2016, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                Is this true? Is there any proof she roided?
                i just did some reading about her. She is very suspect, but has passed all five tests she has taken. If she did roid, she knows how to cycle them through, but i read no proof. Huge clit though...lol.
                No direct proof such as failed tests, or admissions.

But strong links to steroid companies/doctors

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/11/19/...-intel-pharma/

Then of course she's got the mini-penis rather than a clit thing going on.

She definitely has unnaturally lean muscle mass for a woman.

You compare her body fat to Rousey's, or any other female MMA fighter save Cyborg lol who is a walking steroid...

If I were betting man - I'd say she did cycle a few times before the Rousey fight.

I think after that fight, when all these things were revealed, and suspicions were strong, she stayed away from steroids then.

Could explain why she didn't seem as explosive - losing her next two fights after Rousey.

But I don't know for sure.

Comment

looks like Holly has large Labia majora. Looks like her clitoris hood is poking out not the clitoris itself.

Comment

Is there some comparable pics in tight bikini bottoms that don't show the "growth" that we see in this pic?

I've seen more than one girl with a big clit or big lips & other size issues involving the p#ssy region & none of them did any banned substances for sports I'd feel safe saying. Why couldn't Holm just have a bigger than average clit naturally?

Comment

Working...
                    X