Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Lomachenko bully Rigondeaux and walk him down?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G G G View Post
    Rigo is trash and no one wants to watch him. However, LOMA needs to #SparMcGregor #AllTalkNoBark This little fraud would get sparked by Conor.
    Lmao! Yeah riiiight

Comment

Nope. Both guys would neutralize each other and take away their best weapons and there would be lower contact by both guys.
      Last edited by richardt; 08-09-2017, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by darius45 View Post
        When you pressure Rigo he fights back with a lot of intensity. There's no way Loma just casually walks Rigo down like he did with Marriaga and does those pitty pat punches to set something up. Rigo isn't going to allow that. Which isn't to say that Loma won't be able to get in close to Rigo, but he'll definitely be eating some hard, crisp straight lefts in the process.

I think Rigo is even more accurate than Loma. Rigo chooses his shots more carefully than Loma and often throws with mean intentions. Loma will, however, probably catch Rigo with something big at some point, and if Rigo doesn't get completely knocked out, expect a serious fight to break out.

All that said, I don't think Loma's gameplan will be to bully Rigo. But to apply pressure intelligently and time Rigo with something big. Don't expect the usual showboating from Loma. We'll probably see the most serious and determined Loma yet. I have NO IDEA how Loma is going to figure out Rigo's timing though, lol... Rigo is probably the hardest guy to figure out in the ring. But i suppose if anyone can do it, it's Loma.
        Russell Jr was supposed to be the fastest boxer but Loma was faster in the ring than him.

Comment

The worst thing to do is walk Rigo down. He likes it when his opponents come to him and swing, that's where he shows the most skills in his couterpunching

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
              rigo broke his face baaad lol, i love watching it. i think rigo goes down twice cause of the size, but the guy looks deformed after.

rigos straight left is fast and he can throw it a lot.

its a cool fight, he asian must weigh 140 lol

if you could bully rigo, he would have, and donaire woulf have

Comment

Working...
              X